BFG 6800 OC AGP For sale on Ebay

And BFG have lifetime warranty.... I know it is difficult to avail of that here in India but if you have a relative in the US, you could ship it to him and he could get it RMA ed.

And that model is not all that good. A gainward 6800 AGP is available for around 14K. And this is a new piece with full warranty available in India. The one which Anish bought.

This BFG is 1K more expensive, used and you cannot avail warranty in India.

Nikhil posted 1.02 minutes later:

OK.... It is NOT A USED Piece.... according to the page, it is new.....

Nikhil posted 1.68 minutes later:

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5205454412&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID What abt this???

An X800 XL 256MB for 14,500..... zhopudey---- if you are reading this, don't wait man..... buy it on the spot.....

And an AGP version ----- http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5207732863&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID

ME finding it very hard to resist that X800XL , will ask my parents about it.
Also which brand is it.
For 14.5K its a gr8 deal

Is that seller a trusted one.
Saw he has nice postive feedbacks

Thanks Nikhil

Guys what do you say shall i go for this X800XL if my parent give me the money

zhopudey bro seems a nice deal , currently i havent asked my parents.

Me might consider purchasing it later

Unfortunately, I cant buy anything till next month...:( :(

I'm losing out on all the good deals...:(

Quad, that is an Made by ATI card. Should be good enough. Dont know about the cooler, but you can always add ATI Silencer later on...
However, starting bid is 14,500. So decide how far you are ready to bid.
Best of luck :hap2:

^^ Quad: That x800xl is a BBA. But to claim warranty and all u might have to send it abroad. Better get local stuff since the price is almost the same and you will get a warranty.

@Nikhil: its a auction buddy, the reserve price he has set on it is arnd 18-19k which is senseless imo since u can get a powercolor with 3yr warranty for that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
So its quite useless for 17K...especially if the warranty is not local. I feel better... at least I'm not going to miss this deal :)

@zhopudey, I think you should buy a 7XXX card. When you miss a next-gen card by a whisker you will regret later, just hang on and get a 7600, should be avaiable for about 14k here in India within a month as I read an article saying that nVidia plans to ship out cards very soon.

@Quady, try and get hold of an engineering sample, they OC wonderfully !

Now where do i find those Engg Sample cards in India.
also are they of a specific brand or direct from Nvida.

Someone wud like to throw light on how to get hold of Engg Sample cards
also do they have ne warranty in India if ne thing goes wrong

No idea about that but I think Funky has a engineering sample of a 9800XT or Pro.

Ask him for some info. All I know about engineering samples is that they are available only in the first few weeks of a new GFX card launch and OC superbly, the rest is your destiny Quad !

anishcool said:
just hang on and get a 7600, should be avaiable for about 14k here in India within a month as I read an article saying that nVidia plans to ship out cards very soon.

7600 for 14K in india in a month! U are kidding right !!!
You are only making this harder for me ....and for quad too I suppose.

Hey Quad, u waiting for 7600??

woo ! guys hold ur horses ! 8 days from now is the launch, it will take a lot of time to be available in volumes and @ cheap prices. It's not as if Nvidia is going to stop manufacturing the 6 series as soon as the 7 series is launched. It wont be available for 14k lol ! Even the 6800U is arnd 31k right now in india ! Expect this to replace the 6800U and the 6800U and GT will drop in prices. This is an never ending circle and "(graphic card) war weary veterans" will agree with me here :p

Abt the 7600 well read this
A G7x part with 16 pixel pipelines and running at 600 MHz would exist
at the $350 to $400 price range. This part would of course spank all of the
current high end cards (6800 Ultra, X800/X850 XT PE), yet be offered at a
lower price point. While this card would be very fast, it will still not be
able to compete with the high end G70 parts priced at $450 and above.

So a 7600 card will probably beat the current hi end cards and end up costing less. ;) but that will take quite some time :)

But it looks to sweet to let go off... You should wait Quad. Buy a FX5200 or soemthing which retails for around 3k as a standby card and wait for the 7600 (or whatever it will be called).

@zhopudey, you too man, just wait... the reward of patience is always sweet, in this case very sweet !

Back