Bharti Airtel to Sell Apple’s iPhone 4 in India - Its official now.

Yes...over priced, locked to carrier even after paying full money, ridiculously priced separate 3G plans for the iphone and what not.
Go Airtel Go :|

As mentioned in the article, Apple treats India as a dumping ground of its old EOL products. Nothing surprising about that.

nice.. this is an indication that iPhone 5 should release soon (in June 2011) :)

EDIT: It might well be Sep 2011

Airtel has previously announced that it would bring the smartphone to India in September-October 2010 but it wasn’t until today that it’s made official.

iphone mailnly releases on apples bday somewhere in june july.

Also bharti said in coming months so obviously that too will happen when leaks of 5 will be out.

I am expecting...

16GB -> Between 34-37k

32GB -> Between 37-41k

Just speculating as and when it comes. I for one would never buy these carrier locked phones (in India) not because i have issue with them being carrier locked but inspite of paying the full price, i get a locked phone :mad:

iPhone 4 prices are gradually decreasing. When iPhone 5 comes out, I expect 16GB FU should be around 25-30k. better buy that FU rather than these locked shit :mad:

The grey market is selling the 16gb variant for 35k. So i guess the official prices would be around the same figure, since the carriers append their crap limited free usage stuff with it.

i expect 35 k as well.prices of the iphone have gone down from 40 k last month in alfa to 34-36 k this week.will definately pick up the airtel.would be interesting to see the 3g charhes bundled since i will be using a lot of facetime on the go.

I fail to understand this , as to why r we in the dumping zone . Same thing happened with Iphone 3gs last year and now iphone 4 . This is for sure that Apple is launching the iphone 5 or 4gs @ WWDC on 5th June .

Be it Ipad / 3G or HD channels . We have to wait for evereything . :(

Hurray guys celebrate, we now have official iPhone 4, oh my gosh by none other than Airtel!! Wow

So I can expect 50 MB for 500 bucks on 3G?

I have trouble convincing myself to shell out 40-45k for a phone that's gonna become last gen in the coming month or so!!I mean comeon why should i spend 50 k for a phone tied to a carrier when people in other countries can buy a factory unlocked dual core 8MP iphone with NFC? for 800 $$ in the coming month?? Eventhough iphone5 is delayed by all accounts and will have an october launch , it still doesn't make sense.Will prolly get an iphone 5 from the middle east as my boss's son works there.

Back