Bidding Motorola Atrix 4G-Suggestions Please???

paarkhi

Skilled
Please suggest me whether it'd good to proceed in this deal or not

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...pt=Cell_Phones&autorefresh=true#ht_500wt_1156

The item is "New Other" and he has mentioned the item as "Perfect condition. Original box and manuals"

What I understand New Other is -> A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.

paarkhi said:
But then why he said "New Other" and doesn't New Other means "Unused"?

Ideally yes, but people do specify it as 'New Other' even if its used for few days like a week or so. Best is to confirm with the seller if the phone still has the factory protector etc. on it. Many people are selling open boxes but truely unused Atrices.

Thanks all, it has already crossed $300 USD and I don't want to spend so much on a phone right now, just 15 days back took Spice MI-410, so will wait for next 6 months for samsung galaxy s2 price reduction

Update: Got the reply from the seller, its old (March 2011) and he says he doesn't have any other camera so no pictures

Consider it solved from my end, I think we can't edit the title once posted or else I'd like to write "solved"

Back