BIG SALE: Meelec M6, Altec im716 (Etymotic), Puma watch, iphone4 & galaxyS guards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BIG SALE: Meelec M6, Altec im716 (Etymotic), Puma watch, iphone4 & galaxyS guards

Thanks anubhav2345 for being so considerate & posting the yummy deal; have you noticed the complete lack of warranty in your Ebay item link? While my piece is guaranteed genuine with Puma/Shoppers Stop warranty card till Feb 2013.

I suggest you edit your post to prevent confusion.

POST EDITED

Re: BIG SALE: Meelec M6, Altec im716 (Etymotic), Puma watch, iphone4 & galaxyS guards

^ i have just now PM'ed the seller on eBay regarding warranty . If he replies back with no warranty available , then will surely update my above post :)

^ Anyway my price is the same as his, and im assuring warranty with a PUMA bill. So how is that listing a reason for me to revise the price from 2k?

^^ True that . I am sorry to post that above link . The eBay seller , replied saying it has only one month dealer warranty ( which is of no use ) .

Your price seems perfect now , considering the warranty .

Sorry mate .

Hi do you still have Meelectronics M6 IEM?? I sent you a PM last night but no reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back