Bigger and Better :)

sumchamp

Skilled
Here are few stuffs which I purchased yesterday.
Sunbeam Airbox eSATA 3.5" Enclosure

P1000665_resize.jpg

P1000662_resize.jpg

P1000661_resize.jpg

Purchased from PrimeAbgb.

Damages: 1800

Also bought WD 1TB Green, which is my second WD 1TB HDD.

ASUS M4A78-EM/1394

P1000666_resize.jpg

Purchased from Rashi. :lol:

Damages: Got this as a replacement for my year old M3A78-EM which went kaput few days before. Whats more they provided fresh warranty on this. :hap2:

For me Rashi service improved a lot. :)

Congrats! This's better than a failing hdd dock :p . How are the temps?

p.s.. I was also thinking of such a thing. Udit pointed me towards the "Airbox" or the transcend esata casing.. Dunno which one to get!

Thanks to All :)

Striker10 said:
Congrats! This's better than a failing hdd dock :p . How are the temps?

p.s.. I was also thinking of such a thing. Udit pointed me towards the "Airbox" or the transcend esata casing.. Dunno which one to get!

It was an impulse and urgency to get any External Enclosure/Dock. I went to Prime to get 1TB HDD and bought this one too.

sumchamp said:
Transfer Rates

Internal 1TB

External 1TB with Enclosure

thank you for these! - hows the build quality and the internals ?

i need to buy this this weekend. am in the same confusion now to get this or the transend one.

thetechmind said:
thank you for these! - hows the build quality and the internals ?

i need to buy this this weekend. am in the same confusion now to get this or the transend one.

Don't know about Transcend one, but build quality of this one is good(package says body is made of aluminum). Connectors at back plate seems to be okay type.

Though eSATA cable is quite short i.e appox. one meter only. Bling factor is there as 80mm LED fan fans is quite capable to keeping it cool and looks cool on brushed black exterior. On the back panel there is a switch to turn off the fan, quite useful when you work @ night or if getting annoyed with its bright light.

Back