Biggest Discount by Jio

chetansha

Skilled
[emoji23]
20220913_195611.jpg

correct, they run it like the cocaine business, first give free, make them habituated that they cant live without it, and then ask exorbitant amount.
I mean Jio did actually do some good when they first came out. Remember the days when we had to pay 699 for 3gb/month for a supposedly "unlimited plan", the only reason we get the same amount of data per day now is because the other telecom operators were hemorrhaging customers when jio came out and had to adapt or disappear.

But now even Jio has increased it's prices on a similar level with others telcos, only slightly lower just that no one complains that all are at same prices.
The modus operandi was simple!! Give data at dirt cheap rates, spoil the users by making them dependent on net and then jack up the prices once completely established.
5G pricing and phased decline of 4G will be testament to this.

The issue is that the tech section on all the news sites/TV channels are handled by interns operating on a low budget, paid for by the companies to advertise in most cases.
so you think that employee can post Advertisement as they wish and not as per the Advertisers wish?

Their 2023 new year plan is costlier than the 2022 new year plan for same amount of data and fewer days.
I think the 2999 plan was introduced in Jan 2022. I remember getting angry because i bought the 2879 2gb/day plan 2 days before the 2999 plan was introduced.

IMG_20221227_135558.jpg

Their 2023 new year plan is costlier than the 2022 new year plan for same amount of data and fewer days.
I think the 2999 plan was introduced in Jan 2022. I remember getting angry because i bought the 2879 2gb/day plan 2 days before the 2999 plan was introduced.

View attachment 155624
What if I do recharge of Rs.2999 twice, meaning I did recharge of 2999 on 30 nov and it's expiring next year, If I do next recharge now will jio provide benefit of same plan once current plan gets expired next year?

What if I do recharge of Rs.2999 twice, meaning I did recharge of 2999 on 30 nov and it's expiring next year, If I do next recharge now will jio provide benefit of same plan once current plan gets expired next year?
Yes. It gets queued. Once the active plan is over the next plan comes in effect. Then the remaining plan gets queued. If you use the 2.5GB/day data and want more, you can buy additional data which gets added to the active plan etc.

Back