BioShock Infinite - Discussion Thread

starchazer

Disciple
The new game in the Bioshock Series was announced yesterday, Which actually is a prequel to the first.

Honestly I never found any interest in the series but this trailer completely got me. Just loved the setting.

I might just play the other game in the series before this one comes out.

Scheduled for 2012 :)

[youtube]J_gEzOZKyE4[/youtube]

Re: Bioshock Infinite

I was just about to post a new thread but you've already done it. :p

No worries.

Looks awesome. Loved the previous BioShock games. Looking forward to this one.

I saw this trailer a while ago. I must say, the setting is quite interesting. Perfect excuse to show off some mind blowing graphics.

Trailer looks awesome. It's a good break from Rapture, which was starting to get monotonous.

didnt liked it much. after not so good review of bioshock 2 they jumped to the sky.:D
it is said that this will be a prequel to bioshock 1.

Awesome trailer! Cant wait for this one. I loved both the previous ones. The new ones setting seems very interesting. Patriotism gone wrong. Would like to see how they are going to replace the plasmids in this one. Also, there's going to be a companion in this game. But, no more little sisters and big daddies, I guess.

I have not played Bioshock 2 but for me Bioshock will remain most memorable game ever (excluding the generic, terrible finale). I will definitely play this.

I think its just CGI.... So, the actual game will NOT look like this.....

The game should be awesome BTW... Am playing Bioshock right now... Its a great game, but I find it really difficult to switch between Guns and plasmids, which puts me off everytime I start playing the game.... LOL...... But its just me...

Bioshock had one of the most beautiful settings. I have downloaded an HD trailer of the game, and it looks stunning.

Aces170 said:
Bioshock had one of the most beautiful settings. I have downloaded an HD trailer of the game, and it looks stunning.
It is not too late to play the game either. :p

And Bioshock 2 as well. :)

Umm, I have played both the games, have not finished the 2nd part though :p I loved the series since System shock days. I was talking about the new Bioshock:Infinite...

Back