BioStar T-Power I45

-Anish-

Skilled
Finally!..
Got this from Malaysia for around 6-7k, not really sure :S
This is a jewel, beleive me it is.. ive never seen such a stable motherboard before. After the assembling, it powered up and showed me the Pre-Bios screen on the first attempt :lol:, usually never the case with me when i assemble pc's :ashamed:

Extremely good looking board. Simplistic design, good asthetics, ergonomical placement of Sata ports, CF ability, 2x E-Sata ports at the back manual, Restart/Shutdown buttons on the motherboard to overcome overclocking failures, away with the screw driver, jumper selection of CF modes for enthusiasts (whatever that means :S), and the attention given on overclocking is justified.... literally :) , an OLED display showing error codes/temperature of the CPU. . A small pamphlet provided inside the box showing the overclocking world records, it seems youngpro, an australian broke another world record by reaching 724Mhz (6.5ghz) using this board (whatever :S). The DIY heatsink with a 92mm fan bundled for the the NB, shows that Biostar means business, aight :eek:hyeah:

Plethora of accessories bundled :
A really good elaborative manual with the driver CD
DIY Heatsink for NB with a 92 mm fan.
6x sata cables.
HDD cable x1
6x serial ATA power cables
SPDIF out.
and much more.

Clocked the E8400 (C0 stepping) to 4.1Ghz, by applying 1.412v and 2.1v to the rams, and the board is pretty much stable with 460 FSB. Proved the same by running a Blend test on orthos for 9 hours, no errors :)
Oh btw, all the slots and notches are UV reactive by default :p

Here are the pics :)

q-09102008844.jpg

05102008789.jpg

05102008790.jpg

05102008791.jpg

05102008792.jpg

05102008795.jpg

05102008808.jpg

05102008818.jpg

05102008810.jpg

05102008820.jpg

05102008826.jpg

mini-09102008853.jpg

mini-09102008850.jpg

mini-09102008848.jpg

Regards,
Anish aka BTE

well congratulations on the boards, also tell me one thing, how much pressure you had to put to remove the screws on the sink, to put in the packaged cooler????

no need to remove the NB/SB sink.. there is T-Power Plate on top which is really easy to remove. Once that is out just put the DIY heatsink on top and screw that with longer screws which were provided :)

dunno never bothered asking locally :p

PS : Also got Xigmatec White LED Red Scorpion fans (5 peices) from malaysia for approx 700 each for one of the TE member Boogieman. If he backs out, will be selling them soon @ TE :)
Usually costs 850 through KMD.

sad i am look this board but it is hard for me to find at india

if i can arrange cash if buy from Malaysia let me know

cong nice board awesome oc good work

Are you sure the slots are UV reactive or just fluoroscent colours? :)

Please do post a pic of the mobo in the dark with UV light.

BackToExistence said:
A small pamphlet provided inside the box showing the overclocking world records, it seems youngpro, an australian broke another world record by reaching 724Mhz (6.5ghz) using this board (whatever :S).

:|

@ Eazy sir : Thats awesome :D .. but the only problem is that my mom doesnt really have the time to shop. And she actually bought biostar in haste, i wanted to get the Asus P5Q Platinum, but whatever.. i am really happy with this one :)

@ pappu: reducing mutiplier helps in Ocing ? :O

Hey Congrats!!! :)

Probably the only motherboard that did/does the record max FSB!! :D

As for the query, to achieve the highest OC, reducing the multi doesn't help. In most cases the max. multi and the best stable FSB does the job.

BackToExistence said:
no need to remove the NB/SB sink.. there is T-Power Plate on top which is really easy to remove. Once that is out just put the DIY heatsink on top and screw that with longer screws which were provided :)

abey if you see, i said how much pressure you need to put to remove the screws, for some reason, not able to remove the screws on the sink, too tight, :(, will try again.

@wingzero, yes its available again locally, though due to the jacked up prices and seriously new imported boards, prices have been raised to 8k.....

Back