Biostar TA 690g

MAGNeT

Skilled
Okk after alot of hiccups this board is back in the country.....though i personally dont know whether its available at lamington or not......

I had a chat with Mr Amit Jain......

Earlier he told to expect the board to be available in country by first week so i had a chat today......

And he told the board is available but i have to personally collect it from vasai warehouse......
Also the most exaggerated stuff he told was to expect the board for around 5k odd.....

though i had a max budget of 4k and since wasting so much on this i dont feel is worth as i can get a better c2d setup with xfi board.....

But if any one of u interested in mumbai contact him and collect the board from vasai warehouse

here is the address

abacus peripherals

125/126 Gorai commercial complex vasai 400008 tel 2392812 Thane(hope i heard correct number and address)

Contact mr Amit Jain and do tell how many boards are u interested in and he will make the necessary arrangement

Amit jain

022 40914615

Then i guess the TF7050M2 board @4800 might be a better choice...he also told me the same i.e. to collect the this board for 4800/- from their warehouse...

^^ dats ridiculous yaar..

I spoke to him last week and the chap (Amit Jain) said that it wld be 4300/- for the Ta690g. and 4800/- for the 7050M2.

I guess he just jacked up the prices cause lot of ppl seem interested..

We actually might get it for cheaper frm lamington road itself !.. might have to wait a lil..

----

Edit:

Just spoke to Amit Jain.

Pestered him a lil.. asked if the boards cld be picked up frm any shops at lammy... Its a No :(

Although.. Can arrange for the Ta690G for 4750/- Personal pickup from Vasai Warehouse. :)

Or else 4800/- + Courier Charges.

jetway 690G @3300 seems a better choice considering the price it comes for....

we might wait a little till the buggers drop the prices of biostar boards :)

It costs arnd 96~97 $ shipped in newegg .....so I guess 4750 is quite a fair price, consider asus boards which are priced 100$ are priced above 6k by Rashi.As & when the board will be available with retailers , I think it should be arnd 4600.I got my board for arnd 4700 all incl arnd a month back

Back