Biostar Tpower I45+4gb Corsair Dominator 1066 CL5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdst_1

Skilled
1) Biostar Tpower I45 - Rs 6500 shipped
bought on 29/5/2009 with three year warranty
used only since 5th august as i had exams and summer training before that.

2) C2d E6600 - Rs3750 shipped SOLD
2years old works great for warranty you'll need to arrange for an original intel heatsink.
warranty till 3/3/2010.
FSB 1066mhz , L2 cache - 4mb

3)4 gb(2x2) corsair dominator 1066mhz CL5 Ram - Rs5250 shipped.
Current market price is 137$ or in india it is 7.8k.These have been bought from KMD so standard KMD warranty applies.Never been overclocked.

Image Gallery

Sorry for the crappy pics but that's the best i can do with a no flash 2MP camera

P.S. - Same day shipping after confirmation of money transfer.Price slightly negotiable

Preference to local and NCR buyers will be given irrespective of their position in the queue.
Also hand delivery + COD for local and NCR people(if you can come to kashmiri gate to collect)

ok i thought that people won't lowball seeing that the products are quite new, but that isn't the case.

So from now on NO LOWBALLING please.

It was a compulsive buy but i am still happy with it and won't sell it for any less than this except for some combo in which too there will be only slight discount

the current scenario

e6600:

1)rahul2003

2)gcbeldar

3)lilboy

if fenix responds back he will be at the top of the list

corsair dominator ram

1)sidhu punjab

but nothing's going anywhere until find buyer for mobo and graphics card

alright thread opened up again.

make offers only via pm and other wise no need to crap the thread and i'm serious about it.

infractions will follow so take the threat seriously.

guys who really want to buy , make offer via pm and the thread will be used only by me to maintain the queue as per our negotiations.

as written in the thread local and ncr buyers will be given preference.

hope to make a quick sale.

a 19" viewsonic VG1930wm lcd on it's way too - Rs 4.5k for local and ncr buyers . will add pics of the same later

hold tft for me, and i'm from delhi, so no problem in reaching kashmere gate.
Also plz pm me ur messenger id(gtalk or yahoo). I want to clear some doubts :)

one suggestion HD 4870 pictures if u make it separately easier to see and get any idea of Heat Sink !:cool2:

guys i am terribly sorry that i won't be able to sell the lcd as my father needs it for his office.

@mayanksahni and bodmas- sorry i had no idea about this as my father has just returned from a tour and he wishes to keep the lcd for his office and get me a new one

everything sold to a local buyer (i had already mentioned that local buyer will be given preference). thanks for looking

@mayanksahni - sorry once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back