Bitcoin drops

That sub is filled with memes and people who want to pump sh*tcoins, no different from r/satoshistreetbets
Please go thru the posts. I can see atleast 5 thread's currently saying exactly the opposite. They not only say doge is shit but say, don't pump and dump or fall of things such as that. That's a sub-reddit that goes for genuine projects and encourage people the same.

It's not about the value anymore, it's about the frustration people have over wealthy and rich is what is driving the stock of TSLA thru the roof's. People in reddit were bullish on GME even before Musk came in picture.
Please go thru the posts. I can see atleast 5 thread's currency saying exactly the opposite. They not only say doge is shit but say, don't pump and dump or fall of things such as that. That's a sub-reddit that goes for genuine projects and encourage people the same.

I follow that sub and it has always been 99% memes with barely any important info.

It's the same scam pulled off by the same conmen, go check r/dogecoin and r/wallstreetbets and see how similar the con is.
One is asking people to hold DOGE, the other is asking people to hold and not sell AMC/BB/GME to hurt the "elites". The same "HODL" meme was created in order to create bagholders while the whales cashed out lol.

I follow that sub and it has always been 99% memes with barely any important info.

It's the same scam pulled off by the same conmen, go check r/dogecoin and r/wallstreetbets and see how similar the con is.
One is asking people to hold DOGE, the other is asking people to hold and not sell AMC/BB/GME to hurt the "elites". The same "HODL" meme was created in order to create bagholders while the whales cashed out lol.
Honestly sir, You have already made up your mind within 2 mins you completely read the sub-reddit and came up with conspiracy theories.

Try making pump and dump group with memes and all and within few mins if not instantly your thread and you will be banned from there as it is completely against the rules.

I am against DOGE but I am in support of WSB coz they are quite nicely sticking it to the hedge funds which has never happened. These hedge funds will foul cry and in the expense of the Govt might get compensated and the Fed Res will start printing those "with value" notes out of thin air causing the currency to lose value.

Some examples in the main page against any pump dump and pumping DOGE :

Honestly sir, You have already made up your mind within 2 mins you completely read the sub-reddit and came up with conspiracy theories.

Bro IIRC I was the one who had linked you to that sub 3 years ago, I know what goes on there.
I am against DOGE but I am in support of WSB coz they are quite nicely sticking it to the hedge funds which has never happened. These hedge funds will foul cry and in the expense of the Govt might get compensated and the Fed Res will start printing those "with value" notes out of thin air causing the currency to lose value.

You think these hedge funds run by criminals who've been playing the game since decades are going to sit around and let some autists defeat them ? Or are the autists getting played ?

Bro IIRC I was the one who had linked you to that sub 3 years ago, I know what goes on there.

I forgot who you were and quite surprised your stance on crypto in this discussion.

I'm guessing you got into crypto to make a quick buck I aswell however now, for me it's not "just" about making money coz of crypto being Volatile in nature but the actual use , revolution and being mature in this space..
You think these hedge funds run by criminals who've been playing the game since decades are going to sit around and let some autists defeat them ? Or are the autists getting played ?

I think they are criminal in Suits. You might have been caught up by the mainstream media's narrative but I watch those but have a mind of my own as to when we are getting played. Same goes for Obama , He is a gentleman in a Suit. He is nothing but a war criminal but get's his good image by the narrative made up by the mainstream media to keep his image intact.

I forgot who you were and quite surprised your stance on crypto in this discussion.

I'm guessing you got into crypto to make a quick buck I aswell however now, for me it's not "just" about making money coz of crypto being Volatile in nature but the actual use , revolution and being mature in this space..

I've dabbled in crypto for so long I know how it works, I made my money and gtfo but I still hold some on Binance for kicks.
I got into it for the same anti-establishment/anti-CB sentiment but eventually I realized it's controlled by the same damn people which is why I have that stance now.
As much as the idea of BTC is revolutionary it's already compromised at this point of time.

I've dabbled in crypto for so long I know how it works, I made my money and gtfo but I still hold some on Binance for kicks.
I got into it for the same anti-establishment/anti-CB sentiment but eventually I realized it's controlled by the same damn people which is why I have that stance now.
As much as the idea of BTC is revolutionary it's already compromised at this point of time.

Agreed, but if you understand how a currency works, you know it will get compromised. But this is de-centralized, hence these a******* won't be able to control it for longer. They got their ass handed to them by WSB and the day is not far when same will happen in crypto.

I think they are criminal in Suits. You might have been caught up by the mainstream media's narrative

What I'm saying is actually the opposite of the mainstream narrative, the main belief now being propagated is that those hedge funds got greedy and were caught with their pants down by some Youtuber/redditors.
Maybe the money they are about to lose through their gamble via naked shorting is lesser than the amount of money they'll make for their friends who will offload the worthless stock they've been holding at ridiculously high prices to people who think they're taking on the establishment.

But this is de-centralized, hence these a******* won't be able to control it for longer.

It may be decentralized in theory but a group of people with large holdings can move the market in any direction they want.

Agreed, but if you understand how a currency works, you know it will get compromised. But this is de-centralized, hence these a******* won't be able to control it for longer. They got their ass handed to them by WSB and the day is not far when same will happen in crypto.
There is no point in going by the definition of its mechanics. The fact is that it is highly centralised and controlled by Chinese miners. The low availability of free floating BTC allows them to pump and dump as they feel like. BTC is heavily compromised and manipulated.

Ironically, you missed the fact that the recent price increase came in large parts due to few hedge funds dabbling in cryptocurrency due to saturated markets. They, along with the Chinese, were the ones to benefit from it the most.

It can be both. If it becomes global currency which is almost impossible but a bit probable, then it's "value" won't be the case anymore as it will be used as a currency.
if it is like that then why not hold the money is a company’s stock that you like. it grows better than regular currency or btc and easier to convert to usable currency.

i am waiting for a bitcoin credit card kinda thing to use everyday and every where. until then btc is no bueno.

Those WSB autists got wrecked as expected, fell for the classic pump and dump.
Meanwhile ETH transaction fees are at $10 now lol.
if it is like that then why not hold the money is a company’s stock that you like. it grows better than regular currency or btc and easier to convert to usable currency.

This. Share price of Tata motors was at Rs.50 each in March 2020, as of yesterday it's well over 300.

i am waiting for a bitcoin credit card kinda thing to use everyday and every where. until then btc is no bueno.

Why not hold the money in a company's stock? Simple answer, - My Hard earned money goes where I want. Someone has no right to decide where it goes as long as I'm paying taxes and not doing anything illegal. What's easier is and what's not easier depends on me to decide not someone else.

You might not wanna wait for BTC CC as crypto can't be used as a "Legal tender" anyways.

However, it's coming :

So most of fortune 500 are embracing the Tech and the crypto where as we are moving forward and thinking of a blanket ban?

India has been behind in numerous things, we can't let this opportunity slide aswell.

Meanwhile ETH transaction fees are at $10 now lol.

This. Share price of Tata motors was at Rs.50 each in March 2020, as of yesterday it's well over 300.

WSB got wrecked? You might wanna stop watching the mainstream media who back's Hedge funds and want them to get out of this mess and the game isn't over, talk to me in 1 week to max about 2 months and this was war far different than classic "pump and dump".

The market cap of crypto was $150b in feb/mar'20 and is 1.2T in Feb'21. just saying.. But, as my main point - I am not interested in Tata, really I am not. I have never owned Tata, don't have much knowledge of Tata and just plain don't like a company still using an old tech and trying to copy new tech from other companies just to sell a 4L car for 20L coz the ecosystem is new. It's people's money, let them invest where they want.

Do crypto traders have stopped anyone to invest in stocks? Why discourage us? Live and let live.

WSB got wrecked? You might wanna stop watching the mainstream media who back's Hedge funds and want them to get out of this mess and the game isn't over, talk to me in 1 week to max about 2 months and this was war far different than classic "pump and dump".

Bruh GME is down from 400 to under 100 in just 4 days, those guys already made their money for their billionaire buddies. WSB bagholders bought in at above 300, they're busy spamming diamond hand memes while getting wrecked or selling at a loss.
They'll pump the value back up later when Robinhood passes the order flow data back to Citadel so that more chums can FOMO in.

The market cap of crypto was $150b in feb/mar'20 and is 1.2T in Feb'21. just saying.

Like I already explained, the market cap is not indicative of actual money pumped into the system, it's the same amount of tether being exchanged between whales from one hand to another repeatedly to increase the price artificially until they decide to dump it, that's why whenever it corrects it tanks a few hundred billion or more in 24 hours.

You might not wanna wait for BTC CC as crypto can't be used as a "Legal tender" anyways.

Legal tender of something of which 20% has been already lost permanently due to stranded wallets, another 5% is held in some mysterious individuals address who's probably a pseudonym for the banksters.
Again it's the classic pump and dump, Grayscale and other institutional investors will start selling on the news.
Do crypto traders have stopped anyone to invest in stocks? Why discourage us? Live and let live.

It was just a suggestion, point was why indulge in speculation of things with no fundamentals, roadmaps and flawed use cases created by anonymous persons that swings 10% in value every day in either side when you can make sound investments through legitimate channels.

Last edited:
A lot more happening than a simple pump and dump with GME.
Why not hold the money in a company's stock? Simple answer, - My Hard earned money goes where I want.
it’s just a thought. you can call me a retard for buying into gme @250. The reason i made that statement was to show that money is stupid and relative. after jpow’s money printer went brrrr usd is roughly 40% devalued. but if for comparison if you held your money in apple stock, it grew by about 200% amd grew by about 1000% in past 3 years tesla grew by brrr% so it is all relative. there are good companies in india tooo i just don’t follow indian market.
i see it as applecoin amdcoin tslacoin etc...
just saw this. lmao
1612440442553.jpeg

Last edited:
Bruh GME is down from 400 to under 100 in just 4 days.

Legal tender of something of which 20% has been already lost permanently due to stranded wallets, another 5% is held in some mysterious individuals address who's probably a pseudonym for the banksters.
Again it's the classic pump and dump, Grayscale and other institutional investors will start selling on the news.

It was just a suggestion, point was why indulge in speculation of things with no fundamentals, roadmaps and flawed use cases created by anonymous persons that swings 10% in value every day in either side when you can make sound investments through legitimate channels.

it went from 100 to 500 in less than 1 day. Your argument really doesn't hold merit.

Whatever the value is lost, in many cases it gains too. Investors are okay with it and they are told and warned before investing.

I rather trust some anonymous person with facts and with white paper.
I know but the end result is the same, ton of retail investors who FOMO'd and are now bagholders.
They got those retards with the silver futures too lol.

You know the difference b/w you calling them retards and they calling themselves retards? They embrace it, you on the other hand you think they are idiots.

Last edited:
They embrace it, you on the other hand think they are idiots.

Because they are ? Now there's infighting and claims that the sub has been compromised lol.
If they claim the media is compromised what's stopping the establishment from owning the subreddit long before it all began ? they got owned plain and simple.

Attachments

• x771g7b50ef61.png
    x771g7b50ef61.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 112
Back