Black Friday Gaming And PC Deals

Vij

Skilled
I wish we had black friday here. The website Black Friday 2007 has a listing of all the major national retailers plans for that day as well as othe special deals. Here's a small excerpt:

* Dell has a Vostro 1000 Dual Core Laptop on sale right now on their site for just $399 and a Dell Inspiron 531 Desktop with 24 inch widescreen LCD Monitor for $659 plus a $100 Gift Card if you configure it right.
* Wal-Mart is offering the 80 GB PS3 for its regular price plus 10 free Blu-Ray movies on Saturday only (the 10 movies are in addition to the five you can get via mail order)
* GameStop and EBGames stores will give a $30 gift card for people who buy the new black or silver slim PS3 system
* GameCrazy gives folks a $20 gift card with purchase of an Xbox 360 system on Friday and Saturday.
* Toy'R'Us gives folks three free games (Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground) with the purchase of any PS2.
* Best Buy offers a bundle of the Xbox 360 Premimum system with Guitar Hero II for $349.99.
* Circuit City offers Super Mario Galaxy for $34.99.
* Target gives folks who buy the Halo 3 Special Edition Xbox 360 console and the Halo 3 game a free $60 gift card.
* DeepDiscountDVD offers up a 20 percent discount on their already low DVD, HD-DVD and Blu-Ray movies on their web site when you put in the promo code "DDAF".
* Staples will have a Compaq Presario Notebook with Intel Dual-Core Processor on sale for $349.98.
* OfficeMax will have a Seagate FreeAgent 500GB USB 2.0 Desktop Drive for $99.99

Black Friday Gaming And PC Deals

Black Friday Ads and Black Friday Ad Scans for 2007 at BlackFriday.info!

Thats freaking amazing man! Maybe India should start celebrating black fridays at the start of the Diwali season :p

man getting such sites/festive offers would not be a problem, it's the govt. tax that is levied on these items that make these items costly. Manufacturer/importer has to pay excise/import duty which obviously he includes in the price, and after that during purchase we again have to pay taxes -- end result they are too costly.

but then again u cannot blame the govt altogether. by putting taxes the govt protects the indian manufacturers. if the imported stuff is out of bounds due to price, then customers will go towards home manufactured products thus developing indian industries. the intent is good but the implementation is not. they should rather try to lure the companies and help them open manufacturing units in india, but then would we trust "made in india" above "made in taiwan diffused in germany"??

i do not think any indian comany produces lcd's, so lets say the govt. lowers taxes on lcd-s so we and all others buy good lcd's cheaply and enjoy. now after some days an indian industrialist wants to venture into this lcd business... so now since we have better lcd's at our disposal, he will have a tremendous competetion to get into the market, which might be too much for a startup company in which case he will close his shop.
that does seem to be a stupid excuse though, but i think thats what the indian govt thinks.

i dont think the indian government really thinks buddy.. the taxes are an excuse for money an tats tat..

although i dont really think its just the govt to blame for high prices india.. i also think the dealers/ distributors have higher margins over here.. and plus the fact tat here in india there are like layers of middlemen which only adds to the alrready treacherous prices..

who says india is a loot bazaar...yaar kuch to sharam karo jahan rehte ho wahin ki burai karte ho. kuch mangana hai to import kar lo na. india ko kosne se kya hone wala hai...chill man

the low price in us is becoz its over saturated..they have mall next to each other..and competition is so fierce that such prices come.......here there is ample opportunity to earn...hence they charge as much as they could......
See i bought a 3600+ proccy here for 3.4k 6 months bak...but it has a label of price quoting 24k.......now in customes would any idiot beleive the piece being sold here is that cheap....its obvious...they bring mass container here and sell stuffs at whtever margin they want(custom all all name shit....they get a plasma and they wont ask whts within container)......hence its always win win situation for importers.....thats the reason so much money is put in india asia....u get more return

yes man india is best atleast dont say bad to own country and why getting so much involved in things lover that started say bad to own country sad

There is also a killer deal on Fry's.

Patriot DDR2 800 4G Kit (2x2GB) is for only $99.99.

Grab it while its at this price for this week. Usual pricing is $185.

Back