Blackberry BOLD 9780 aka BOLD3

just got 2 of these babies today / one for me one for gf!

dsc01001n.jpg

dsc01005il.jpg

dsc01007fu.jpg

dsc01012p.jpg

dsc01013ls.jpg

dsc01015je.jpg

No Damages since its BRAND NEW - 22000x2 - 44000 :eek:hyeah:

also another buy that came in today from the us of a

img00138201101131515.jpg

3900 for 2 (all incl)

Re: Blackbeery BOLD 9780 aka BOLD3

Nice purchases and moreover awesome Prices. Can you share the site through which you have ordered both?

@ 911 + Cedric - Thanks guys!

@ roxtin + punker - didnt get it through rampage / though he has a killer deal goin on aswell, got it locally via a dealer coz i didnt want to get in the hasstle of shipping it and wanted it right away.. both r without b&w.

thanks brendon! :)

@ punker - pm replied / its a great phone still getting the hang of o.s 6 now that i was soo used to the older version.. the search button is alot of help, any1 coming from a bold / bold 2 its a good upgrade fo sure. :)

Awesome price mate. When I checked last, the BB Bold 3 was selling for 25.5K. Waht is this deal with rampage btw? :S

EDIT: Just noticed that your price is for the phone with bill and warranty. That's why the difference:)

I am coming to steal all the BB,Microsoft,Apple products from you.

Fah33m make sure its a Q7 and not a 520d

@ ragz - she doesnt play bro, shes more of the ipad + angry birds person hahaha

@ fah33m - u haveta see it in person bro! :)

@ blackhawk - thanks man!

@ mhafizji - lol it was a joke dude, relax

@ mohit - thanks, rampage removed his thread man, i cant find it, but he was selling the phone for a lil bit cheaper then i got it aswell :)

@ asingh - haha thanks man, its one of the reason's why this is my 4th blackberry, we intouch easily coz of it :)

@ metal - ill increasure security once ur in mumbai hahahaha there goes fah33ms slr fund!!!

Nice to know you buy everything in two's!! Next time I have two of anything I will approach you first. :p

BTW: You interested in TF10's? I have two BNIB ;)

^ :rofl: He would prefer buying from the one who is more near to him . I too have 2 BNIB incase you are interested bro :D

Back