blackberry queries

evilwit

Disciple
hey guys i am going to buy to a blackberry soon.i have the budget of 30k.but i have some question regarding it.
1.Should i really buy a blackberry?i mean i will use the phone for internet surfing,texting,watsapp,listening music and playing games few times.so will this phone fulfill my requirement
2.do i need a data plan to surf internet in bb?i want to use bb messenger,gmail app,watsapp,browser and internett demanding apps.so will i need a data plan for it.for ex i use airtel right now.and recharge with 98 bucks plan use 1 gb data for 1 month.i can use all the internet related apps including gmail,watsapp,surfinfa and other internet demanding apps.so will this 98 pack work in bb?
3.i have planned to go for either bb 9900 or bb torch 2 9810.which one is better.my jiju have trch 1 and he said me that the slider spoils in max 2 months and he has sent trch to service center twice to replace the slider with new one.is this true?does anybody else have the same experience?is this problem also with torch 2?
thanks please reply

For bbm and email you will require blackberry service, which starts at 299 for airtel. Since you have a budget of 30k , will advise you to go for bold 9900. Smaller screen is the only drawback. Other then that best bb in the market

^^ Why not the BB 9860?? Much larger screen and touch?

Only get BB if you need BBM, and Email...else just an andriod or iPhone.

I use a BB, but I am a BBM addict and get my office mails on it, else I would have gotten me an iPhone.

Infected said:
^^ Why not the BB 9860?? Much larger screen and touch?

Only get BB if you need BBM, and Email...else just an andriod or iPhone.

I use a BB, but I am a BBM addict and get my office mails on it, else I would have gotten me an iPhone.

9900 is much better than the 9860. have used both myself but settled on the 9900 which i currently use.

also another reason for getting a bb phone is if you want a physical kb. the bold series have 1 of the best keyboard.

i would say go for the 9900. keep in mind that the bb phones battery is nothing great other than the bold3.

as far as the bb plan goes. i use the 599 plan on airtel postpaid on which browsing totally sucks. i guess you need to go for 3g on top of this plan to get decent browsing speed. its almost impossible to browse websites.

hey guys me back again.i am having some second thoughts.some people in some other forums are telling me to go for iphone 4.but i would still like to go with bb if it fulfills my all requirements as it is also having a physical keyboard.please advice will bb fulfill my requirements?

evilwit said:
1.Should i really buy a blackberry?i mean i will use the phone for internet surfing,texting,watsapp,listening music and playing games few times.so will this phone fulfill my requirement

for these requirements the bb will only be usefull for texting. for rest of the things you have mentioned any android or ios phones are better.

i am not saying that you cannot surf (although this has improved a lot in bb9900 but not close to other phones as they have bigger screens), listen to music or play games on a bb. its just that those things are far better on different phones.

as i already said, if your main requirement is texting (whatsapp, gtalk, twitter, fb etc), bbmessenger, emails, typing lots with physical keyboards then the blackberry is perfect.

why dont you try using the phone or take a demo of the bold and the torch and see how it feels.

Back