FS: Video Card [Blocked while I coordinate with responders] Zotac GPU - GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card

manish_bhaumik

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Hyderabad
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Mar 17, 2022
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgraded
Selling: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU (https://www.zotac.com/product/graphics_card/zotac-geforce-gtx-1060-mini)
Asking Price: 13000 INR + Shipping (would prefer a local pickup in Hyderabad, but open to shipping via Shiprocket)

I purchased the graphics card mid March 2022 used from from a fellow TechEnclave member in Hyderabad offline, along other components. Was happy using it and was not thinking of upgrades at all, but got picked by RPTech, and unable to pass up the opportunity, have since upgraded to a 3060ti FE.

I had the 1060 card for a month and it ran great paired with a 10105f. I played 3 games Rise of the Tomb Raider, Guardians of The Galaxy, Breath of the Wild emulated via CEMU. The card seems to be able to do 1080p 60fps in High/Medium settings for these AAA games, and certainly still packs a punch. Happy I had the 6GB model instead of the 3GB. No point in holding on to it anymore though, so looking to sell now.

Attachments

• GPU1.jpg
    GPU1.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 157
  • GPU2.jpg
    GPU2.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 162
  • GPU3.jpg
    GPU3.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 160
  • GPU4.jpg
    GPU4.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
I would like to buy it. Send me the payment details through Pm.
Hey, is your card still up for sale?

Last edited:
I would like to buy it. Send me the payment details through Pm.
Hey, is your card still up for sale?
Its not technically sold yet, but its blocked. @Digigear contacted me first and seems to be sure he will take it. In the meanwhile I already had 4 or 5 other people in line already. So I marked the post blocked while I sync with him after work.

Edit: @Digigear has paid in full. Still discussing with him when he wants it to be shipped.

Last edited:
Just wanted to update that this was delayed because buyer @Digigear was having his motherboard RMAed.
The GPU has finally been packed, with Delhivery shipping details generated, and estimated to be picked up tomorrow.

Buyer had already paid in full for the card. Agreed to ship at buyers risk with a 7 day checking period. Buyer will transfer the courier charges after delivery.

Back