Bmax Mini PC 11th Gen N5095

I ordered one @5.4k considering that at the price I can't get a used tiny PC . If there's no actual warranty, and only 7 days replacement by amazon, isn't this a good deal ?
Tagging @napstersquest and @aasimenator for their valuable opinion as they have a quite good expertise on mini PCs.
This should be on a separate thread from the first comment on topic by @guest_999 ,
IMO:
It's a good enough value for money for a docker host. I did some napkin math, so for me spending a little extra on a 6th gen tiny makes more sense. But that's because my budget would be higher.
For 5.5K, it's absolutely worth it as a raspberry pi compute unit alternative.

I am guessing either the order will be cancelled or the product might not be "new" condition considering the large price difference. The mini pc models sold by @aasimenator should have better build quality & reliability (considering they are most likely used enterprise gear) not to mention 30 days warranty by default with option to extend it to 1 year. If it gets delivered & it actually works for 2 years then 5.5k for it is indeed worth paying.

the product is now unavailable meaning it's more likely the orders placed would be cancelled, there is no way that product would sell for such a low price anything lower than 15k is a steal, so it's 100% an incorrect listing.

1723554221058.png

Preparing for dispatch,,, I hope it gets shipped.

Did anyone else from this forum able to order before the unavailability?

Preparing for dispatch,,, I hope it gets shipped.

Did anyone else from this forum able to order before the unavailability?
Wait until it actually gets delivered to your address first. I saw the deal just 10 min after it was posted here but decided not to go for it after considering everything.

It's the same seller from the doomed Patriot 4TB nvme deal few months back. The status went from dispatched to cancelled.
I will not touch them with with a 10 foot pole. Best of luck to the buyer.

Back