here are the pics :D

2078880226_430916ea2f.jpg

2078880736_d9adc98a85.jpg

2078091885_b6eb21f881.jpg

2078881410_063274f1e8.jpg

2078881718_df49c8480f.jpg

The whole setup ..... i seriously need more table space :rofl:

2078904100_fb5fc562fb.jpg

Bought these for my brother so will be taking these home . this will be used for games and movies for music he uses other stereo speakers.

anyways i know these suck :rofl: ..... but don't remind me it here coz it hurts after spending so much lol

Currently connected these with optical out of sound card and atleast there is no mess of wires ...... they sound pretty average nothing spectacular but okiesh for 5.1 sound. sub is too overpowering and is damn big. control pod thing is nice and connectors are very well organized. only if they sound little better :( .

Congrts Buddy. (May be, I should say congrats to your Brother)
As you have started listening to Jamos + Marantz, you have become a audiophile. For you almost all the PC speakers will be "SUCK" sounding :p

gmano said:
Congrts Buddy. (May be, I should say congrats to your Brother)

As you have started listening to Jamos + Marantz, you have become a audiophile. For you almost all the PC speakers will be "SUCK" sounding

hehe its not like that .... audiophile or no audiophile, speaker are very personal things ..... something that rocks for u many other person will think it sucks lol ......

anyways for movies and games they are good ...... there are many things u miss in 5.1channel with stereo setup and also in movies vocals more clear than with stereo speakers ......

Rahulrulez said:
Hoping to get same one for my room :D

i have Creative 2.1 currently :(

these are good enuf but try them out before buying ....

F|0ccY said:
Holy crap...insane...congrats buddy.

Yes you DO need a bigger table :p

thanks man ......

The Sorcerer said:
Defination of "opening the can of whoop ass" is constantly changing. Awesome audio freak setup. Congrats on the buy.

thanks buddy ......

Dark Star said:
Thumping beasts out there :O Kwel rig awesome buy :D

thanks darky

Ank1t said:
Sesky :D They look really cool for sure! Congo :)

thanks man ......

i got the same system sounds great could not ask for anything better , shows i use it allot the paint is all fading out on the control pod tho ;(

Back