boom shiva part III

superczar

Skilled
LOL, i'd let the pictures do the talking, but needed to put in a few bullets

- This thingie has a USB powered rechargeable Li-ion battery and a 2W X2 amplifier built into it

- The sound quality is verrrrry verrry decent, and more importantly, quite loud!

- It cost all of 380 INR :eek:hyeah:

- This post sets a record for this section, guess what?

- Oh, and don't forget to read the text on the box!

:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Whether clear and new rhyme like high mountains and flowing river, or surging DJ dance music, will be thoroughly broadcasted. All and all for enjoying at liberty at all times and places.

:S :S :S

hehehe, but frankly, it's quite an innovative piece of kit...the snd quality ain't bad at all, at least as good (and loud)as those chottu ac powered comp speakers in a unit that small....

and you can't beat the price!

where did you get it ? might pick up one too

This one is from a chottu shop called aza network near the Velachery Spencers daily...

the plaace is close to my house so if you want, i can pick one for you too

^^ i thought so, that shop have quite decent stuff with a decent pricing. @ bottle , that shop pretty close to my house too : P, i pass by that shop every single day, so lemme know if u want, u can come to my house and pick it up, and offcourse i want those HD movies when u come here.

hey. can u ship that device to mumbai? i can pay 450 incl shipping. nice device dude. it will rock on my Imate Jam pocket pc windows. btw i got Windows Media Player 10 version in my ppc :p

^^LOL..Do I look like a trader?

All you needed to do was to ask nicely dude, I am anyway shipping one of these to Apollyon, and no , we haven't even talked of the money yet

Nice One ! got myself one from Bangkok about 12 months back. but battery life is very very low. not been using it since last 10 months due to battery life.

superczar said:
This one is from a chottu shop called aza network near the Velachery Spencers daily...
the plaace is close to my house so if you want, i can pick one for you too

i know that is and since i pass through guindy/raj bhavan road on way to/fro from work heading there isnt too much trouble for me , thanks anyway :cool2:

Back