Boring Show-off. Some Random Shitty stuff. 56k warning ;p

vercetti

Skilled
So, now that I have ur attention...Lets begin:devil:

Request... Please scroll below only once all the pics are loaded to have the max fun

Had Got the 550D around 4 months back as a impulse buy. Had sold my 3 month old FZ100 for peanuts. Though am a rookie I took the tough decision to get the lenses. Look closely, its the f/1.4 50mm prime
:devil2:

I have to say that I have outdone myself this time:drool2::drool2::jumpy:

Lenses, Hood, Camera

The neoprene bag collection:). Got 4 Neoprene Lens covers and a Camera Cover

Never liked the glossy finish so chucked my glossy xbox exactly after a year I got the first one (http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/no-remote-no-gadget-i-am-179021.html) during the launch date and got the new matt finish 250GB model which retails now (MS do not produce glossy xbox anymore);)

Nothing to say here except the cool USB fridge come heater :cheers:

Got my Kayano's delivered. My entire family is now Asics complaint; Dad and sis have the nimbus 12 and I got the Kayano 17

Sony Ultra cool headphones. Its amazingly light and gives out great sound

Small glimpse of my collection. Have some more but was lazy to take them out of my cupboard. Have PL11, Pl30, CX300, 3* CX500, sony wireless

Free Gift from ebay

Got the 4 exactly 1 year back (http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/diwali-double-dhamaka-down-under-178246.html); now its the 4S; got it around a month back but came to India only a couple of days back:)

Some Perfumes ;p.

Sony LCD Charger.It looked quite cool and charges real fast. can be used for both AAA and AA

My New Travel ready Desktop portable speakers and HDD dock:yahoo:

Finally ....Did a little rearrangement of my drawing room

Will also post my room pics in a short while once I am done setting up:)

Got a lot of other stuff as well but don't wanna bore u guys too much:)....

:thanx:

Avatar was to keep my sis entertained;p else I would never have got the TV on a saturday evening;p...Also this was the first time I played Avatar (Courtesy region Free hack in Keanw 3.55 CFW)

sajitsm said:
I almost reached nerdgasm but avatar spoiled it:mad:

Very nice! :)

The drawing room ambience is spot on. If only those cables from the LCD can be tucked away.

Thanks Gannu... Believe me, I have spent 2 days in the cable work and have hidden almost 70% of the cables but can't do much considering the sheer amount of equipments that are present.

PS3, Wii, xbox have a hell lot of cables

I have left additional Analog, HDMI cables for quick Laptop connection

But yes...it would be way cooler setup without the jumbled cables

Gannu said:
Very nice! :)

The drawing room ambience is spot on. If only those cables from the LCD can be tucked away.

Cost me around 6600 bucks shipped from London to Australia. There was a sale going on for Australian Orders and I ordered it around that time (sitename -wiggle.co.uk)

The same shoes cost around 280$ in Aus i.e. around Rs 15,000

ggt said:
Good shoes :)

damages pls.

Back