Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Upgrading
In Like new conditon, fixed price. Shipping from Kolkata. Comes with original box, packaging, hdmi cable, adaptq headset and remote.

Attachments

• 20200916_110002.jpg
    20200916_110002.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 314
  • 20200916_110005.jpg
    20200916_110005.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 265
I suggest revising your price if you are looking for a quick sale.. a new one is retailing at 30k on Croma

Out of Stock at Croma and other popular online e-commerce portals.

Last edited:
I suggest revising your price if you are looking for a quick sale.. a new one is retailing at 30k on Croma
And i suggest you to check and see that the product is OOS. Most retail sites tend to price OOS items at a rate much lower than what it goes for just so that they can get more clicks. Please do refrain from saying such things before checking if the item is actually in stock or not.

hmm.. I wasn't aware of this strategy.. Croma also doesn't say it is out of stock unless you put in your PIN code to check.
Thanks for pointing it out. I have edited my comment so others don't get misdirected.

hmm.. I wasn't aware of this strategy.. Croma also doesn't say it is out of stock unless you put in your PIN code to check.
Thanks for pointing it out. I have edited my comment so others don't get misdirected.
Known tactic which most online stores do. I inputed my pin code and it just showed me a picture of my local store's manager and his number lmao. Just keep that in mind in the future. :)

Back