Bought Blackberry 8900 Curve

Hi all bought blacberry 8900 curve today . Was completly tired of iphone and wanted something which provides 24 hrs connectivty , email n all and i guess blackberry was the only option . had couple of handset in my mind like 9000 bold , 9630 tour , 8520 but i guess this perfecly fits when i compare all the phones and price wise also good :) . Damage 22k billing piece bouht from alfa :). Just waitng for blackberry service to be activated so then i can enjoy the wonderfull service :D this phone rocks..!!!iphone byebye but u still the best in touch screen phones :D

99q6o0.jpg
[/IMG]

2cik4xu.jpg
[/IMG]

1zf1wfd.jpg
[/IMG]

2lwsv1x.jpg
[/IMG]

LOL greetings from a fellow 8900 owner. Even though the newer 9700 is out, nothing beats the style of this baby. Luckily, I got it for free from my company. ;)

Welcome to the BB fraternity. Now post your BB pin so we can connect on BB messenger. Don't forget to post your brickbreaker score. :D

Frankly speaking such threads really encourage us bachelor's(atleast me) :lol: to study even more hard and then get a good settled life and spend like all of you guys :p

Back