Audio [Bought] Recommend me a good wireless headphones

Kratos47

Disciple
Hey guys,

For the past few days i'm searching the online Indian market to buy some decent wireless headphones but i can't make up my mind on it.

My problem is that I need them quite flexible. Both for my jogging needs, which makes earphones\ear plugs a logical choice.

Then comes the general PC usage where i prefer something over the ear with long battery life. So headphones are the way to go in this equation.

I'm thinking of buying Sony MDRRF985RK. Then you have Sennheiser RS 120 something RF wireless headphones as well but they're on the ear which I don't prefer.

i have a good seinheiser wired earphone that i use currently whilst jogging so my main priority is good wireless headphone for PC\gaming\music.

My budget is around 5-9K, so can anyone recommend me a good wireless headphone?

Last edited:
Couldn't wait so I ended up buying SENNHEISER RS 165 Wireless Headphones for 13K just now from eBay. Hope i'm not disappointed by them. :)

Headphones have arrived:
XTPqKDe.jpg

h7dIKKq.jpg

Please test'em out and post my thoughts in a few days. :)

After few days of trying them out, here are my thoughts on it:

-Being a quality product from Sennheiser, its sound quality is just awesome. Better than the ones out there from JBL, Sony and the likes.
-Audio effects\SFX and the likes are really something once you hook these up with a decent sound system. My PC has Realtek HD audio and Creative Sound blaster effects and together they deliver an amazing gaming experience. This is the main reason i bought them.
-Range is okay. Says 30m when within the line of sight, so it just works with 2 more adjacent rooms or when on roof\1st floor. If longer range is the requirement then buy RS 175 or above.
-Bass lovers wouldn't be satisfied with this since it bass power is weak. For a more intense and clear vocals with bass you would have to invest more or buy a wired one. Bass in RS 165 is just decent.
-On occasions even when you're in close range, audio will cut out for half a second. But this is very rare. So far i have been using it heavily for 4 days and it has happened to me only like 3-4 times.
-Ear Cushions are great and definitely helps in longer usage. Played PC games for several hours without any discomfort BUT if your room temperature is high then be prepared to be deal with the sweat that accumulates around it. You would be forced to remove it every now and then to wipe the sweat off. Indian summers are the worst.
-Charged time is also amazing. 18 hours on a full charge and they recharge fully in 8.5 hours. So by the time you come back home from school\college\work or banditry they will be ready to serve their master again.

Overall i don't regret buying them and would recommend this mah techenclave homies. :cool: Although if you can dish out like 2-4K more money then buy RS175 instead. It has a better bass and longer range.

Back