FS: Mobile Brand new BB 9220 Curve + 2 day old Pantech Burst

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Hi,
I have two new phones for sale. Additional details below.

Location - Ahmedabad
Shipping - All over India by Aramex

[1] Blackberry Curve 9220 sold to local buyer

[2] AT&T Pantech Burst Sold to Rocker12345
Please note - No negotiating or Lowballing. I will not hold anything for anyone - the first to pay is the first to get it. Please PM me your queries. Shipping will be done only by Aramex. Willing to ship to any part in India. Will accept NEFT/RTGS/Transfers/Cash/etc

Damn, that Pantech Burst looks very tempting! Good listing, mate. Has it already received the ICS update or is it still in the pipeline?

^^ The company policy dictates I should get a Blackberry with bill/invoice and warranty of upto 25k in value and the models which can be bought to claim reimbursement are - some bb bold 2/3/ something or a bb curve 8520. I would never buy a BB in my life with my own money. Desperately tried to get the IT dept configure BB/corporate mail on my Moto Defy but they all declined and gave me rubbish about company policy.

For those interested in the Pantech Burst - kindly pay up and take the phone pronto. The pantech burst has fledgling community support as its a new phone and will see custom roms soon. The build quality of the phone is very very good and there is an official ICS upgrade slated.

@anilk47 - i am unable to pm you. your inbox is full. i have two other people in line for the pantech burst. let me know if you want it by tomorrow afternoon or I shall give it to someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
@frankmehta - The pantech burst has inbuilt 16 gb of memory + an external memory card slot with 64gb support. @ 12k I thought I priced it very low myself - but I need to sell it very fast to get my new BB bold. @ 12k its not been sold yet.
@cyberwarfare - I am not at the liberty to tell you where I work. There's nothing wrong with my workplace except they don't know the existence of the BB 9220 which just showed up 10 days back in the shops. It would be the case for any and all companies. None of them follow technology like us with a passion - they use technology just to get their work done.

Last edited by a moderator:
frankmehta - The pantech burst has inbuilt 16 gb of memory + an external memory card slot with 64gb support. @ 12k I thought I priced it very low myself - but I need to sell it very fast to get my new BB bold. @ 12k its not been sold yet.
cyberwarfare - I am not at the liberty to tell you where I work. There's nothing wrong with my workplace except they don't know the existence of the BB 9220 which just showed up 10 days back in the shops. It would be the case for any and all companies. None of them follow technology like us with a passion - they use technology just to get their work done.
Thats what we get paid for :p

I am interested in the Pantech Burst, but can only think of paying for it after a week (End of month blues :p) Not asking you to hold it for me or anything, but if it's still available after a week, I will almost surely buy it.

weird there are people willing to buy the Pantech burst but not the BB 9220. I can only imagine why! I hate the BB so much I haven't used it yet.

weird there are people willing to buy the Pantech burst but not the BB 9220. I can only imagine why! I hate the BB so much I haven't used it yet.
BB is sinking :( may want to open your mind to negotiations and/or list it as an auction with a reserve price on ebay, also you could setup mail on your android easily, there's nothing like 'Will only work on a Blackberry'.
Just ask the office technician for imap/pop3 protocols, ssl ports etc., and you'll be good to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back