Brand new bh200 !! For sale !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anks22402

Adept
Hi all Anyone interested in getting Dell BH 200 lemme know as you all know i work for dell hence i will be getting these Headset . i have personally heard it and u can also check out the review for it and it works really brillaint . Very good range and very good bass too . Simply brillaint . Have also tested these with iphones and it works perfectly fine with amazing audio output . Can also list these headset on ebay for u .. so you people can get it at much more cheaper price ;-) . I dont have these headset with me i will have to order them once u make the payment to me and will take atleast 1 weeek for delivery . Anyone interested pm me so i can give u my bank details . you can also contact me on 9769213738 for any clarifications .

Attachments

• spd_20091005235806_b.jpg
    spd_20091005235806_b.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 247
  • sy_20071231062219992.jpg
    sy_20071231062219992.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 262
anks can you please reply to my query on extending my laptop warranty. Sent you PMs and even posted in the dell warranty thread. Atleast tell me if it is not available at all so that i can stop spamming your inbox and threads.

Thanks...

Its available for 2k in Bangalore :)..used to be aavailable for lesser...but not more there :(

@ Ankit---Do you provide a direct bill from Dell on these ? There were lot of problems with Dell GOs....u know that :p

yeah bill will be of dell !! there isnt any profit or so on this . Previously it was cheaper but thru dell itself getting it for 2500.. so i can list them on ebay too so u peple can use 20% coupon and buy it :)

wasnt this 1800 last year or something. i hate dell for not giving me this for free not even a freaking remote control

still waiting for mine , been 1.5 weeks since i ordered and paid and i still haven't got mine , Ankit whats happening ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back