Brand new Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N NFINITI Wireless-N 300Mbps Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnenduk

Disciple
Hii all..

I have ordered a brand new Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N NFINITI Wireless-N 300Mbps Router from mediahome and waiting for the shipment to arrive..

Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N NFINITI Wireless-N 300Mbps Router

But it was a wrong decision as i need a router with ftp, http and BT download clients built in..

So need to buy asus router which has all the features i need.. If anybody is interested in Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N NFINITI Wireless-N 300Mbps Router, I can send it to u without even opening the package.. Bought it from mediahome for 3.25K..

Am ready to part it for 3.1K shipped to anywhere in India by DTDC...

pls show ur interest....

i am interested. offer me a better price and it will be an immediate sale! for me it doesnt make sense to buy a used/opened one for just saving Rs.150/-.....

hiflier said:
i am interested. offer me a better price and it will be an immediate sale! for me it doesnt make sense to buy a used/opened one for just saving Rs.150/-.....
please read the first post fully bro.... its not opened or used..... havent even received it yet from mediahome... but ordered it in a hurry... so want to sell it to buy the one with the features i need..... this thread is an IC only.. will convert it to FS thread, once i receive the package... but cant offer u a better price than 3.1K shipped..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

lilboy said:
which asus router. can it download with out pc to an hard drive(bittorrent)???
check mediahome website buddy...

Good luck with the sale, I have this one, and after flashing with DDWRT it just rocks with the range coverage and speeds on wifi n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back