Brand new Creative EP 630 In Ear Noise Isolation Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale : Creative EP 630 Earphones
For sale: Brand new Creative EP 630 earphones. Some of the best pair of budget earphones you can buy and I myself own 2 pairs of them. Awesome bass, super mids and highs- Dell actually bundles these earphones (OEM) with the more expensive laptops. The noise isolation is a super feature of these earphones and the bass effect is heightened because of it.

Reviews: Creative EP-630 Headphones Peripheral review - Trusted Reviews

Reason for Sale: Bought it for a friend, who backed out after I purchased it. :(

Date of Purchase: 3/7/2011

Place of Purchase: Ebay

Condition rating: Brand New

Price of Purchase: 562.5 Rs (Rs 625 Actual price, used a 10% coupon on it)

Expected Price: 550 + shipping at actuals. Local pickup is possible if you are a Hyderabad Buyer.

Courier used: Any, depends on buyer's wishes.

Deal Sweetener: Will throw in a 200 rs Titan Voucher which is valid till 3/9/2011. Minimum Purchase 1000 rs, though! :)

The box it will be shipped in (I got it from the Ebay seller)-

The Titan Coupon-

Guys, this is my first sale. So please don't post anything unnecessary on my thread and please send me a PM if interested. Thank you! :)

m-jeri, any preferred courier? So that I can find out the shipping quotes from the courier itself?

@navino87, sure mate :)

sorry for the butt-in,but,where you are Jerin,avoid using overnite-express/pafex/dtdc.poor service and issues.just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back