Brand new Nokia XpressMusic 5310 slim mobile phone for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

r2d2

Disciple
I have a Brand new Nokia XpressMusic 5310 (blue-black) for sale, recieved it as prize on 24 April 2008 from InteractiveHub Singapore (Nokia Friendster XpressMusic Quiz Contest). Its brand new (seal has been opened for Customs inspection). It has all the documentation (Commercial Invoice, Custom Invoice, etc). I am selling it for Rs. 6800. Kindly send me your offer by PM. Delhi and NCR buyers are preferred and can buy the phone personally by visiting my place. Buyer outside Delhi/NCR are also welcome but shipping will be extra.

Price revised to Rs. 6800

Check out the full specifications below.
Nokia - 5310 XpressMusic Mobile Phone ? Technical Specifications - Slim Music Phone
Nokia 5310 - Full phone specifications

nokia5310blue1el9.jpg
nokia5310bluewk4.jpg

@manuvikram007
It says made by nokia only

@torque
I had called nokia customer care regarding the warranty status of the handset, they said since the handest is from singapore, nokia india warranty will not be applicable. However nokia india will provide paid servicing for the handset. Also most handsets usually does not requires any servicing within a year.

Price reduced to Rs 7500. Its final I dont think I will go lower than that. Man its brand new and with all papers.

r2d2 said:
Price reduced to Rs 7500. Its final I dont think I will go lower than that. Man its brand new and with all papers.
I would have bought the phone for my sister, but the price is too high. Sorry. but the papers are useless if there is no warranty. And if you can get a new one with warranty for 8500 with warranty, I think you would have to really lower your price to make a sale.

@vebk
The papers are not useless, its proof of ownership, say if your handset get lost or stolen, you can make a police complaint only if you have the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back