For Sale !

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL
: Brand New Samsung Galaxy S II / 2 - I 9100

Price: Rs 23,500/-

Time of Purchase: June-July 2012

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Brand New Phone from Australia

Reason for Sale: Will be going for the new Note or the new I Pad

Purchase Invoice Available: No

Product Condition: Brand New / Unused / Battery is still in un opened packaging.

Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, battery, booklets etc.

Product Location: Chandigarh currently, can get it to Delhi NCR for local pickups.

Preferred Courier: Blue dart, buyers cost.

Shipping Charges: Current courier charge.

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

This is a gift from my sister staying overseas, however I have my eyes set on the new Note or the new I pad.

I have bought multiple items through this site from the times of katmandude, and the more recent smc international and mediahome from this and the other forum. All of them to lazy or busy to update trader feedback etc. As you can see I am a member of this site since 5 years so theres no question about authenticity.

If required I can ask my sister to scan through the bill, if an Australian invoice is going to be any good to you.

If you have any request like a picture of the phone powered on or want the phone rooted/flashed let me know, though Im pretty sure you're gonna want to do that yourself.

Local pickup from Chandigarh or Delhi NCR (Gurgaon) preferred.

Please be mature enough to treat this as a sale thread and strictly no low-balling.

img20120813215029.jpg

img20120813214715.jpg

img20120813214530.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

My previous ID which is registered since 2007 on this forum is Jatt.Inc, however I deactivated the email account associated with it and hence cannot reset my password. Already emailed the admin of this site about changing the email on the first account but no reply yet, hence posting from the new ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back