Brand New Sealed 80GB WD Raptor 10,000 rpm for 5k!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutant

Skilled
Hi guys!

I have a brand New Sealed 80GB Western Digital Raptor 10,000 rpm hdd with me..
here is the product link for the same..
WESTERN DIGITAL WD800ADFS 80GB 10K SATA 16MB WD800ADFS REF - WD800ADFS - Buy.com

It costs more than 130$ in US and more than Rs 7,000 in India...so i am offering a good deal here.. :hap2: :cool2:
Here is the image for the same..
2i6z58m.jpg

Do Not Crap my thread please...if you have any inquiries and suggestions, use pm^

Thanks
Mutant :D

Does this have local Indian warranty? If yes, how many years?

EDIT: Also place of purchase and date of purchase?

thebanik said:
A 150GB Velociraptor costs less than 175$,
Here you go, 80GB New raptor for 89$

Compuvest Corp.

First of all, that store in totally not legit, its a scam site, check out the site rating here...
CompuVest - compuvest.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

in all the major popular stores its available for ~120$+shipping+taxes....all that with no local warranty....
Even on the scam site that you mentioned, its 90+shipping+taxes=~ 110$ ..so its not really what it looks like....
2ndly, if you thought you had something to comment in my thread, you could have used pm instead...i clearly mentioned in the thread about this...

Also, for people interested in buying this, even if it cost 100$ in US, a price tag of 5.8k is still better....it has local Indian warranty till December 2013 and its brand new and sealed.....

I hope i am clear here....no offense to any1 here....but if you have a suggestion kindly pm me...

and oh ya, BUMP! :)

freshseasons1 said:
Dont spoil the thread.The price is good enough.PM for any price reductions.This is not about Quantity but quality literally. :hap2:

+1
its ideal boot drive for folks who have WD green

i think 5k is very fair price for this drive...you wont get it cheaper than this, + this is sealed brand new with warranty up top December 2013

Thanks freshseasons and blackprince for clearing this here.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back