FS: Processor Brand new, sealed: Intel G530 (LGA 1155)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandu

Disciple
Up for sale is a brand new sealed Intel G530.

Product link: Intel G530 - Intel: Flipkart.com

Was delivered yesterday (14.Feb.2013).

Purchased price: 2301

Expected price: 2100 shipped.

Warranty: Yes. 3 Years Intel India warranty. 30 days flipkart (and therefore mine too) replacement guarantee. In case of any issues, ship the product back to me and I will deal with FK. Will pay for return shipping too.

Reason for sale: Among a bunch of components for a few PCs, instead of buying 2 units of RAM sticks, I somehow bought 2 of these :facepalm:

Mandatory pics:

Pic 1: One on the right is on offer:
25q5gzr.png

Pic 2: Intel seal:
23ii77o.png

Product location: Nashik, MH.

Bump.
Can be brought to my Andheri, Mumbai office on Tuesday (19/02). My colleagues can then drop it off to your (or nearby) place in and around Mumbai. Possible locations: Andheri (W), Andheri (E), Powai, Santacruz, Jogeshwari, Malad, Kandivali, Borivali, Vasai, Thane, Mulund, Bhandup, Navi Mumbai (Vashi), or even Ambernath and Badlapur!

- Bandu.

#agantuk : Yep. I had many email exchanges with them. Sadly though, they say:

FK:
We apologize for the inconvenience caused in this regard. We would like to inform you that on checking our records we found that the order was placed for the above product and the same was shipped to you. We regret to inform you that due to our company policy we are unable to accept returns or exchange of non-defective products those are opened after delivery. We request your kind understanding in this regard.

Bandu:
I have not opened the extra Intel processor
yet. It still is 'box-packed' as-is, as it was delivered. Intel seal is
still intact on it. Please let me know if this still could be acceptable?

FK:
We understand your concern.

However, as informed earlier we are unable to take the product back or we are unable to exchange the with some other product as per our company policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back