Brand new , sealed , original Apple Ipad camera connection kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

khanvis2009

Disciple
Brand new , 8 original Apple Ipad camera connection kits

For sale :

Brand new apple ipad camera connection kits . all pieces are sealed . purchased recently in bulk for a friend who backed out on buying them . total :8 pieces available .

price 2500 + 100 bucks shipping .( non negotiable price)

pictures here : ImageShack Album - 3 images

will ship it anywhere in India .

if u get it cheaper anywhere else ur free to buy it from there as i cannot reduce the price any further.

mumbai buyers can meet me and take it for 2500

Pm me for any questions . can list on ebay if needed

UPDATE : ONLY 3 left

yes .. i buy apple products in bulk .. and sell it to someone in Mumbai. i bought 10 of these .. one i kept for my ipad .. one sold and 8 are left

khanvis2009 said:
recently turned into one .. was a nokia junkie earlier till nokia stopped innovating
I can totally understand where you are coming from. I myself am quite an Apple junkie. Best of luck for the sale.

BTW does jailbreaking the iPad allow the user to use the camera connection kits as more than just that, i mean does it allow connecting to usb HDD's etc. ?

Zero Cool said:
I can totally understand where you are coming from. I myself am quite an Apple junkie. Best of luck for the sale.

BTW does jailbreaking the iPad allow the user to use the camera connection kits as more than just that, i mean does it allow connecting to usb HDD's etc. ?

I haven't checked that .. I jail broke the iPad but the found it very slow and errors would pop up every now and then . So I upgraded on purpose and lost the jailbreak .. But Il check aand update this thread .

^^Dude, jailbreaking does not make your iDevice slow/buggy! It has to be some suspect software which you might have installed!

Regarding Zero Cool's question, Yes! You can attach externally-powered USB drives through it and they work fine! You have to be jailbroken to use it though! Also works with USB keyboards/Mouse and Pen Drives! Hope that helps :)

Pat said:
^^Dude, jailbreaking does not make your iDevice slow/buggy! It has to be some suspect software which you might have installed!

Regarding Zero Cool's question, Yes! You can attach externally-powered USB drives through it and they work fine! You have to be jailbroken to use it though! Also works with USB keyboards/Mouse and Pen Drives! Hope that helps :)

So a pen Drive works with a camera kit .? Then that's awesome ...I wonder if one can transferr movies to the ipad from the drive ? Letme check .

update : 4 sold only 4 left now .

khanvis2009 said:
So a pen Drive works with a camera kit .? Then that's awesome ...I wonder if one can transferr movies to the ipad from the drive ? Letme check .

Yes, you can transfer stuff from Pen Drive to iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back