BRAND NEW SEALED Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest addition to the Plantronics Explorer family is an outstanding entry-level Bluetooth headset. It has been produced specifically for first-time buyers and delivers great battery life to match that of similar class mobile phones. It is lightweight and designed for maximum style and total comfort. With 10 metres range, and an omni-directional microphone, the Plantronics Explorer 220 will give you great sound at a great price. QuickPair technology ensures it is easy to connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device. Controls such as volume, call answer and call end are simple to use, and there is a handy LED to indicate incoming calls, missed calls and low battery.

Highlights

• Bluetooth-Enabled Technology

• QuickPair technology for easy connection to any Bluetooth-enabled device
  • Simple to use volume, call answer and call end controls
  • LED indicates incoming calls, missed calls and low battery
  • Battery allows up to 6 hours of talk time, with an amazing 200 hours on standby
  • Weighs just 15 grams
  • Works up to 10 metres away from mobile phone
  • Omni-directional microphone

Selling brand new, with a warranty from the distributor. No bill required. Got as monsoon gift from Ebay. Call Ebay if you have questions about the warranty.

Price Expected: Rs. 1100 shipped to anywhere in India.

P1020244DesktopResolution.jpg

P1020243DesktopResolution.jpg

P1020242DesktopResolution.jpg

P1020241DesktopResolution.jpg

P1020240DesktopResolution.jpg

P1020239DesktopResolution.jpg

P1020238DesktopResolution.jpg

P1020237DesktopResolution.jpg

I'll take it. send me bank details (icici preferred)

i'll make payment tomorrow morning.

No holding business, direct buy.

frankmehta said:
Lovely. May the driver enjoy his conversations now ;-)

lol yup.. he really needs one..

I hate when he doesn't pick up sometimes my calls says he is driving etc etc .. jhoota saala...

HAAAAAA hAAAAAA. You might have to buy him a new battery soon. He will be talking non-stop to his family in a far-far village now.

Closing thread after your comment.

frankmehta said:
HAAAAAA hAAAAAA. You might have to buy him a new battery soon. He will be talking non-stop to his family in a far-far village now.

Closing thread after your comment.

battery is fine, i gave him my old e50 ... he has a post paid connection so its always checkd ... he rather make calls wid his personal one.. dont wanna get fired.. :rofl:

cheers bhai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back