Brand New - Tagan BZ 800W PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

has33

Adept
So it rained *rather poured* in Mumbai, last nite. I woke up happy abt the drop in room temps n hoping for full weekend of NFS Shift. I was still only partially awake when I turned on my spike guard to boot my PC. Little did I know when I shot the power pins *ya .. my setup is out of the cabby* that I had a rainy trip to Vasai n a whole nite of installations n setup, in stored. I POP n my PSU was gone ... n so was my just RMAed DFI DK P45 PLUS :mad:

I called on all my distri connections which was quite disappointing at first. But then I managed to arrange the Glacial Power GA650AA for 4.7K but the delivery is on Monday. Then Tirupati found a brand new unit of TG 800W-BZ for me but I had to travel to Vasai to get it :(

So I managed to exchange my dead BZ 800W for a brand new one, on the same day *thanks Anil* Tirupati rawks :hap2:

I got a Gigabyte G41M mobo for 3.1K as a temp till my DFI takes a round RMA trip ... n here I m after all the installations n setup, trying to sell the brand new 800 watter.

Why ??? Well, I ve a Silent Pro 1KW PSU on its way n the GA650AA is more than sufficient for the current setup.

So, my Tagan BZ 800W is on sale now .. its brand new *open box* and tested 1s with all the cables connected. It has all that comes in the box, along the box and the invoice with 2days date.

It has warranty till feb 2010 and I promise 2 help with RMA, even after that cause when I got this unit as a review sample n I was offered 5 yrs warranty. They changed it 3yrs later but mine still stands as 5 yrs n this unit has an import date of 09 .. so my promise to get this RMAed, atleast till feb 2011 .. can try even after that ;)

The purchase date on the bill should be feb 07 *if I can find the original bill* but the invoice I'll be giving along, is sufficient for future RMA :p

I'm not desperate to sell it cause its still an awesome 80plus certified PSU with efficient of 84.99% :eek:hyeah:

http://www.80plus.org/manu/psu/psu_reports/SP100-TAGAN-BZ800-Report.pdf

It has 64Amps on the 6x12V rail which act as a single rail in turbo mode. I ve benched this PSU with 2 x 4870X2 on an 4.2GHz OCed i7 and also with an E8600 OCed to 5.4GHz under LN2 n 2 x GTX295. The 135mm Bright Blue LED fan is silent n very efficient and the bling factor on this PSU is next to non other PSU :D

Selling it for nothing less than 7.5K and therefore I request the low ballers to neither PM nor post here :no:

Local buyers will be given preference and shipping will be extra and at the buyers risk :hap5:

I'll post some Hi.res pics on Monday *Dad's taken the digi cam on his weekend trip* but the pics clicked 4m my cell phones are below. Click to enlarge :cool2:

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Edit: I created the thread lastnite .. but I was to sliipy/slippy n preview it, instead of submitting it :ashamed:

Your Tirupati connection is really strong- that instant rma was awesome. :)

They took a few months to rma a friend's 8800gts640 and sent a used card in return, that was artifacting and freezing up the rig. :O

Then took some more months and sent the original faulty card back after repairs and it still doesn't work fine. :(

What use paying 24K for local warranty!! :no:

I'm not desperate to sell it

That essay you wrote chronicling it's birth, youth, untimely demise and rebirth indicates otherwise :bleh:- try not to send mixed signals. :lol:

j/k

^^ Yup, just checked the screens on the *other* site .. 5.4 was on the E8600 with Team Xtreem PC2 9600 .. the Q6600 went only till 4.3 as RAMs didn't go past 955 :(

Bikey, why do I get the *mixed* feeling that U always try to find out n post *in bold n big fonts*, something bad abt what ever I post, while pretending to be my friend ??? Its not just here .. check all the posts that U replied to my posts .. I mean all !!!

I was trying to narrate how things turned out for me, up there .. n I think U know me to not care much abt cash .. seriously heart breaking.

has33 said:
Bikey, why do I get the *mixed* feeling that U always try to find out n post *in bold n big fonts*, something bad abt what ever I post, while pretending to be my friend ??? Its not just here .. check all the posts that U replied to my posts .. I mean all !!!

I was trying to narrate how things turned out for me, up there .. n I think U know me to not care much abt cash .. seriously heart breaking.

Quoting previous post/s is a common habit of mine- it merely indicates what part of one's post is my reply referring to. :)

I was just pulling your leg- absolutely wholeheartedly and sincerely. :eek:hyeah:

(You may have missed a small thing at the end of the post. :) )

You are a rarity here nowadays and our interactions are nil now with you not even responding to offline msgs, etc.

So when you post here, i take it as an opportunity to connect and convey my best wiishes in my own unique way. :p

I am like that to all- you may ask anyone who considers me at least a friendly stranger, if not a friend. :p

To me all are friends and it's always a pleasure to be of service to anyone in need, especially genuine people. :)

And even you can't deny that most of your posts are so entertaining- maybe it's a part of your personality just like buffoonning around is so me. :p

now bikey will ask for hi-res pics again and again ,sry has33 couldnt resist writing after reading ur earlier posts :D

Shit .. one of the weirdest FS thread, I guess.

Anyways .. my PSU is almost sold .. locally !!!

Will post how/what/when in an Essay format, later :rofl:

Gotto get somethings done as it finally stopped raining :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back