Brand new u2410 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i had ordered like 4 of them but one friend didnt buy it hence want to sell it off . Monitor is brand new never used at all u can make out from the pictures :) all intact with the all the cables n eveything.

Important thing : This is A02 U2410F :) . replacement will be done on Serial Number . The manufacturing date is June 2010 so till june 2013 the warranty is valid

Price 25k for mumbai buyers and 800 rs more for outside mumbai shipping thru air. First of all let me get u straight you cant get this monitor even thru Dell EPP or from any dealer at this price . Lowest sold is for liek 28.5 thru some dell contacts and offcialy thru dell u will get it for 32 k or so and buygaming stuff selling it at 29k .

So please dont lowball it wont be entertained serious buyers kindly pm me . Amazing monitor at excellent pricing ever seen on TE

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

interested buyer will get the serial number :) ...

BUMP Come people time to move over from TN to IPS PANELSSS

ok Lemme give u go Offer Buy it today Instant 1000 rs Flat offf :) Offer Valid still 29th August 2010

Monitor on Hold for Apolloyn

bumpppp..... :) have 1 more in stock

freeee bumpppppppppppppppp

free bumpppppppppppppp

freee bumpppppppppppppp

Actually dont wanna open ..the box n all coz exactly the same...that is why.. mumbai buyers can come to my house...to see it ..before buing

Amazing monitor... infact 1 of the best monitors in the market. And the best part is the rate. How do you manage to get these stuff at these rates...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back