Brand new unopened Brainwavz M2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nizarp

Disciple
Hi All,

Item Description: A brand new unopened box of Brainwavz M2 which I have received from MP4nation today.

Item condition: 10/10
Time of purchase: Received them today (31st May 2011).
Warranty: 1 year. I can help with RMA if needed.
Item Location: Bangalore
Reason for Sale: Upgrade
Price: 2200 + shipping

Pics:
Photo1300.jpg

Photo1299.jpg

letmein said:
If you can list on Ebay, will take it. (You can add ebay fees)
Don't know much about selling in ebay. Do you have any idea how long it will take in ebay to get the amount credited to seller's account ?

nizarp said:
Don't know much about selling in ebay. Do you have any idea how long it will take in ebay to get the amount credited to seller's account ?
I think it is credited once the seller confirms receiving the item. Not sure though.

Anyway, if you find a buyer go ahead. But if you can sell via Ebay, I'm there :)

eBay will give the money to the seller after confirmation from buyer on a Monday or Thursday, whichever is nearer to the day the buyer confirmed that the product has reached him.

First 20 items sold have no fees levied upon them by eBay, although PaisaPay will charge you ~5% (the seller)

letmein said:
I think it is credited once the seller confirms receiving the item. Not sure though.

Anyway, if you find a buyer go ahead. But if you can sell via Ebay, I'm there :)
Ok, thanks. I will surely let you know if I can list it on ebay.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Mephistopheles said:
eBay will give the money to the seller after confirmation from buyer on a Monday or Thursday, whichever is nearer to the day the buyer confirmed that the product has reached him.

First 20 items sold have no fees levied upon them by eBay, although PaisaPay will charge you ~5% (the seller)

Thanks for the information Mephistopheles.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sold to letmein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back