Brand New Xbox 360 'Jasper'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Cool

Adept
Hi Folks ,

Ive got myself few Xbox 360 Arcade 'Jasper' Models which have been imported from Japan ( hence have Region = NTSC/J ) & have been premodded to iXtreme 1.6

The models on sale have a manufacturing date of Feb 2009-Apr2009 or Later. These Xbox 360 cant be modded easily by novices but they offer very very low failure rates & chances of RROD. In fact the new 'Jasper' Models are almost as stable & hardy as the Playstation 3.

The modded Xbox 360 available in the grey market are not the new, 'Jasper' models , neither are they Modded to iXtreme 1.6 . Having a console flashed to iXtreme 1.6 is an absolute must to play newer 'Wave 3' Games like 'Fight Night 4' , 'Call of Juarez 2' etc.

In case you need a Unmodded Xbox 360 'Jasper' kindly PM or consult KMD as he will be able to offer you better prices .

Unfortunately, since the Xbox 360 has been opened once to mod it , there is no warranty offered with it whatsoever.

Only NEFT or Cash payment is accepted , Product shall be shipped only after the realisation of the payment into my Bank Account.

Lowballers please communicate via PM only .

Hi Resolution Pictures attached below.

Newer Pics added :

Contents of the package are -

1 Xbox 360 "Jasper" Ntsc-J Console Modded to iXtreme 1.6

1 Wireless Controller

1 Component Cable

1 Power Brick

1 Power Brick Cable

and if you can make of it the manual in Japanese

Feel free to Communicate via PM

paddydevil

Adept
Kindly do not confuse these Xbox 360 with regular Xbox 360 available in India , newer Jasper Xbox 360 have a LiteON DVD drive & they need slight soldering before they are modded.

Who said so. no need of soldering.plz correct your post.

Zero Cool

Adept
One console has been sold to 'automata' . The Payment has been received & the console has been delivered.

More Pics being attached ,

Also available for sale are excellent deals on :

Xbox 360 'Jasper' Premium 60GB
Nintendo Wii
Playstation 3 80GB
Game console Accessories

Zero Cool

Adept
feynmangabir said:
Interested - can we get on xbox live with this?

Though reports suggest that using Xbox live is totally safe on a modded Xbox 360 with iXtreme 1.6 ( with or without a backup or pirated games ) , i personally prefer using only original games when using Xbox live . Infact many believe that its in the nature of the new Lite-on DVD drives that , Microsoft cant detect if or not a backup is being played on Xbox live. Still you can always expect Microsoft to catchup with the modders & find a way to detect backups every 6 odd months or so.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other queries :)

Zero Cool

Adept
Not really, but im trying to become one . I wish to make some good deals ascertaining the demand for these goods on TE . Once i have a fair idea about demand of the product i shall become a full fledged dealer for TE.

Till that happens , i can only sell goods like a regular seller.

PM me for any other queries .

TechHead

Staff member
Alright, I'm locking this. Kindly take all such messages to PM, lilboy and anshul.

Status
Not open for further replies.