Brazilian GP - FINALE !!

dipen01

Skilled
Its that time of the year when Championship is decided :hap2: .

I am wishing for repeat of last year for Hamburger...

In Qualifying Massa was stunning and had a lead of 0.5 sec over hamburger who's 4th...

Trulli and Kimi squeezed between two contenders :D

We can safely assume that Massa is winning this GP as he had done for last 2yrs.. Its ham's position.. He has to finish 5th or better to win...

Alonso is starting exactly behind Ham... I have this feeling that these 2 might come wheel to wheel on the first corner, The reason is Ham's gonna take it easy and avoid trouble because if he crashes than Massa just needs a Podium to win :cool2:

Lets hope for an awesome race tomo...

Massa didn't win last year, Kimi did - he passed Felipe during the stops.

And something tells me tomorrow Hamilton is going to drive a little more carefully than he usually does, he just needs to keep his cool and keep his place instead of battling with everybody.

It's going to be a good race, but you never can tell, not after what happened in Hungary.

Its great that massa is swinging happily on the pole and hamilton is 4th. However this year his strategy, as he himself said in the post qualifying interview, is to maintain that 4th position. Which he comfortably can. So someone has to bang his car out of the race.

This he may not realize now but is for his own good. A championship so early in his career will only fuel his impudence and make him an even bigger jackass than he already is.

Massa FTW..

btw, im not ruling out some foul play.. hami might wanna play safe, kimi might not let him.. its a possibility.

Renegade said:
This he may not realize now but is for his own good. A championship so early in his career will only fuel his impudence and make him an even bigger jackass than he already is.

agreed...

massa ftw!!

hoping to see a final race similar to last year...this time massa pulling off a 1 poiny win!!...hami will commit suicide!!

Tomorrow there is 80% chance of rain.

More fuel gives Lewis more flexibility with his strategy.

He just has to finish 4th, in the even of a crash / ran the flexibility will help, we have situations in the past drivers going from hero to zero during safety car periods.

Surprisingly nobody had a problem with Fernando being the youngest world champion at 25.

Heiki is behind Lewis to shield him,hopefully there wont be foul play by any other drivers.

I am expecting Lewis in the Top3, and I hope its a Mclaren 1-2 cause Ferrari's reliability has been the worst this season ... only better than force india :p

abhisheksahas said:
Surprisingly nobody had a problem with Fernando being the youngest world champion at 25.

well Alonso was not being as big a jackass about it as the ham is being. I hope his own team mate takes him out lol.

leo_club said:
well Alonso was not being as big a jackass about it as the ham is being. I hope his own team mate takes him out lol.

Alonso has been the biggest crybaby of F1. He lost an opportunity to maybe become a champion this year.
Hamilton is cocky no doubt, but he has the results and caliber to be one.

Lets see what happens at the start. I have a sneaky feeling Alonso will try to take hamilton at first corner aggressively without holding it back. :p

Some possibilities about what might happen with Lewis tomorrow...
  1. Kovalainen being on the clean side of the track behind Lewis while Lewis himself is on the dirty side means Kovi will be about level with Lewis at the first corner and trying to not get in each other's way, they might let a couple other enthusiastic hopefuls (Alonso, Vettel, Glock ,et al) ahead. If this happens, it pushes LH further away from the WDC (though not out of it).
  2. Alonso tries to overtake Lewis at the first corner, knowing that Lewis must play it safe atleast there. If Alonso succeeds, red rage is bound to descend on Lewis sooner than later and make him attemp some half-arsed outbraking manouver that could end in tears. If Alonso fails, there *could* be some wheel banging and since the Senna-S is tricky, Lewis could quickly find himself facing the wrong way ala Japan.
  3. Red rage descends on Lewis anyway and he just can't stop himself from doing his usual ultra agressive attacking/defending and Kimi might not be in a mood to accomodate.
  4. Lewis' car miraculously gets into the "wrong launch" mode and he gets swamped at the start as has happened 1 or 2 times already this year.
  5. Lewis kept falt spotting his tyres during Free Practise, especially on Friday at the Senna S and this could be an indicator that he was practising some move at that turn which might not work out come raceday.
  6. And then there's the Trulli Train :rofl: (which Kimi will certainly try to get ahead of)
Having said all that (and slyly bashed Lewis :bleh:), he might actually become the youngest WDC and that would make me very very sad that it was him who takes it away from Nano. Here's hoping that Nano retains that record:hap2:

The odds are really against Ferrari , somehow cant see Louise not getting those 4 points he needs

@sangram : my bad, forgot the last years result..

abhisheksahas said:
Alonso has been the biggest crybaby of F1. He lost an opportunity to maybe become a champion this year.
Hamilton is cocky no doubt, but he has the results and caliber to be one.

For the first time, i agree with the statement that you have typed in context with F1 :bleh:

Anyways, The championship is still very much lewis's to lose. And regarding foul play, i dont think anyone gives a damn if Massa wins or not, even kimi isn't that enthusiastic to bang into hamilton.

I can see 3 possibilities -

1) Lewis manages to pass Trulli into Pits and comes 3rd.
2) His engine gives up mid-race / tire puncture. (Have a strong feeling about this.)
3) Over enthusiastic Alonso throws him out in the first corner.

Regarding fuel strategy, i don't think Mclarens are heavily fueled. This is a circuit with very few overtaking opportunities and with timings so close, no one is gonna take risks to fuel up extra 15-20kilos, just to drive 4 laps longer than others. At all of Massa is lighter than i don't think its more than 3 laps so its not gonna make a huge difference..

The McLarens *might* be quite a bit heavier than the Ferraris just so that they can have a bigger window of opportunity for refuelling should there be rain and rain is now very much a possibility with rain clouds in the area.

^^ I sure hope not.

Unfortunately, it's just drizzled at the track and there's a substantial cloud bank moving slowly toward the track.

Whatever happens, I hope this one isn't decided by accidents/incidents/SC :no:

Back