Broadband not working @ night

narkmrsou

Disciple
I have been using broadband connection provided by BSNL for the past 4 years without any issues.But for the past 6 months i am facing wierd problem of net not getting connected from 6 pm to morning 6 am. After 6am internet resumes automatically. I thought there is any interference problem after street lights are ON. Hence, i made numerous complaints to BSNL for resolving the issue. Initially they change my line with alternate pairing(I dont know what they infer by the word pairing).Then also the same problem prevailed. Later they communicated that there is no problem and no interference with the street light since the line is optical cable.

Will there wont be any interference when the cable is optical cable or there might be some other issue apart from interference for not working during night?

Let me know your comments techies!

I had the same problem for 6 months before I got fed up and changed my connection.
<
Calling them for n number of times didnt help and there was no logical reason as to why that was happening.
<

How can interference happen with your line only ? . If there was interference , they would have got numerous complaints and there would be instant repair work done or some solution found .

Harry, your question is right!

but am the only person who is having this weird issue. The connection losts only during nights and there is no clue what causes this... as soon as street lights are OFF the connection resumes automatically. To check this, i usually switch on the system around 6.10 am and wait near my window for looking the street light. as soon as the street lights are OFF my broadband resumes automatically allowing me to browse without any disruption.
<

Back