FS: Networking Broadcom Wifi + BT4.0 Chip BCM94352HMB (Azure Wave - AWCE123H)

inapis

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Noida
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 1, 2018
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using any more
Got a wifi chip from my old hackintosh laptop.

OEM - Azure Wave - AW-CE123H
Chipset - Broadcom BCM94352HMB
Wifi - 802.11ac/b/g/n (5 Ghz + 2.4 Ghz)
Form factor - Half mini Pcie
Bluetooth v4.0
Bluetooth Chipset - BCM20702
Bluetooth connection via USB (either your laptop allows USB on the half-mini slot or your adapter card has wiring for USB)

2 antenna connectors

7 days testing warranty provided.

Can be used in a desktop if you have a compatible adapter card which can convert half-mini PCIe to full PCIe

Please check mechanical and electrical compatibility with your motherboard.

Attachments

• IMG_1851.jpeg
    IMG_1851.jpeg
    363.7 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_1852.jpeg
    IMG_1852.jpeg
    347.1 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
For Rs.200/- extra, one can get the aforementioned pcie card, bluetooth 5.0, wifi AX and warranty.

1. Please try getting that card working in any laptop (let alone a 4-5 year old laptop with a half-mini pcie slot)
2. Please try getting that card working with macOS or a hackintosh.

You saw the post "wifi card" and ran with it without really accounting for the context around it. Ten year old wifi cards are still retailing for 5k+ because they still work with macOS and Hackintosh. My price is far cheaper than that. If you've been around the technology circles enough, then you'll understand the pricing as it happens with DDR2 and DDR3 RAM.

Not everyone's use case is like yours on the latest and greatest.

For f*cks sake, I have listed the chipset numbers for both wifi and bluetooth. Those chipset numbers are the sole reason someone wants to buy this card.

1. Please try getting that card working in any laptop (let alone a 4-5 year old laptop with a half-mini pcie slot)
2. Please try getting that card working with macOS or a hackintosh.

You saw the post "wifi card" and ran with it without really accounting for the context around it. Ten year old wifi cards are still retailing for 5k+ because they still work with macOS and Hackintosh. My price is far cheaper than that. If you've been around the technology circles enough, then you'll understand the pricing as it happens with DDR2 and DDR3 RAM.

Not everyone's use case is like yours on the latest and greatest.

For f*cks sake, I have listed the chipset numbers for both wifi and bluetooth. Those chipset numbers are the sole reason someone wants to buy this card.
I suggest to add the fact that it is compatible with Hackintosh, in original post.

Just leaving it out here till aliexpress was working, this card used to retail for around 1800-2000. Indian prices of WiFi cards on spare is inflated. Rest, price is up to the seller and current market terms and obviously the buyer.

Back