Broadmax mumbai [lip smacking tariff]

abbY

Skilled
I have a new isp come around my place, his offer seems tempting but I can't find any info about him on the www. Has anybody come across an isp by the name Broadmax

Installation Charges: Rs 500, I pay him this money only after the first month of usage ( if I am satisfied and wish to continue further).

Tariff Details

256Kbps unlimited -> Rs 500 / month

384Kbps unlimited -> Rs 600/ month

512Kbps unlimited -> Rs 800 / month

1Mbps unlimited -> Rs 1250 / month

2Mbps unlimited -> Rs 2000 / month

He told me about some gaming cafes and cybercafes around my place that he is already servicing and tells me that he is running the back-plane for Exatt and Hathway besides Broadmax and he finds the stability and speeds of Broadmax much better than them.

Any info guyz ? ?

Nothing too spectacular but good nonethless provided the service is as good as Airtel.

Even Airtel charges just 1699 so that is Rs.400 cheaper. BSNL is probably around 1000 bucks as well.

@ abbY all i can show u is this :p pleaaase have fun!

oooq.png

9323240286 / 9594674727

Name: Lazarus

He told me that he services from Kurla to Vakola so you can ask him for info on this peers in your locality.

There is a update on the 1Mbps unlimited speed price, it is Rs 1500p.m and not 1250 p.m, he made a mistake while telling me.

Some more schemes

Speed 2MBps Limited to 50GB p.m Price Rs999

Speed 512Kbps limited to 25hrs p.m for Rs 250 *the best deal for casual surfers

No Idea must be a franchise of SIfy with the name Broadmax. If 500 is all what u pay u can try it for the first mnth and later on based on performance u can take action.

@ Rs.1500 rather go for Airtel's 1 Mbps @ Rs.1699 + taxes.

Though 2 Mbps with 50 GB limit @ Rs.999 seems steel to me.

rite said:
@ Rs.1500 rather go for Airtel's 1 Mbps @ Rs.1699 + taxes.

Though 2 Mbps with 50 GB limit @ Rs.999 seems steel to me.
There is no FUP, besides isn't 1699+taxes > Rs 1500 ?
I agree the 2Mbps with a 50GB limit is good enuf for most of the people, unless you have a month in which multiple game titles release, but if you have a dc hub (like we have) then 50GB should be good enuf.

Back