Broken glass parts, coming out from Laser Printer !!!

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,

2 days before my 6 yrs old Ricoh Afficio 100 Laser Printer start zaming papers and I found no way work to remove paper but to open the printer and while opening, I found some noise of losse parts moving inside here and there.

After open few parts I found 2-3 small but THICK & broken glass parts was there, I stooped and drop the idea to open printer.

Can any one suggest what are the Glass Part inside Laser Printer?

Regards

Hi,

2 days before my 6 yrs old Ricoh Afficio 100 Laser Printer start zaming papers and I found no way work to remove paper but to open the printer and while opening, I found some noise of losse parts moving inside here and there.

After open few parts I found 2-3 small but THICK & broken glass parts was there, I stooped and drop the idea to open printer.

Can any one suggest what are the Glass Part inside Laser Printer?

Regards
I don't know anything about printers
I think it's better to visit any service centre of Ricoh before taking it to any local service centre.
Because authorised service centres will charge less than 3rd party vendors.

All service center, here in Mumbai are closed (except MSI)
Local Train service yet not resume.
To reach service center and return back will cost me Rs.1000/- fare + 8 hrs traveling (both way).

Last edited:
All service center, here in Mumbai are closed (except MSI)
Local Train service yet not resume.
To reach service center and return back will cost me Rs.1000/- fair + 8 hrs traveling (both way).
So wait until lock down is lifted
Or
Call just dial and ask for assistance and speak with those who have the higest ratings as the just dial guys will help you with your local area service centres.
Universal number of just dial is 8888888888

Back