Other Broken screen kindle paperwhite

Recently the display of my paperwhite got broken as I put my elbow and weight on it while on bed. The screen didn't break completely but has stopped responding, it is still lit though. Please see the attached picture

Kindle also seems to be working on the backend as the lock button is responding and I can see the screen lighting up.

Checking it online I saw Amazon doesn't provide any repair options. Any ideas what can be done? I'm not in a hurry as I have bought a replacement device.
IMG20210217094807.jpg

Yeah you just have a broken screen, that`s how it behaves. When my Kindle broke, i ordered a replacement screen from Aliexpress for around 1500rs and fixed it. But now that we cant purchase from aliexpress you could try dropping a mail to amazon and see what they can do.

Yeah you just have a broken screen, that`s how it behaves. When my Kindle broke, i ordered a replacement screen from Aliexpress for around 1500rs and fixed it. But now that we cant purchase from aliexpress you could try dropping a mail to amazon and see what they can do.

Yes thats what I feared :( After the screen replacement have you faced any issues while reading? How long has it been working for since then?

Have written to Amit let's see :p

Back