BSNL EVDO - Any modem+wifi sharing type device that uses ruim for bsnl evdo?

Clarkdale44

Disciple
Hello

I had it with trying to use bsnl evdo zte ac2766 + tp link mr3220v2 setup. It works for few hours than i have to restart the whole thing, most of the times restart doesn't works, so i have to unplug the modem and then restart.

On my laptop my 2766 runs flawless and stays connected for weeks without any issues, but the situation is quite opposite when it is connected to mr3220.

So i was thinking, is there any way or any device that has built in modem+wifi that accepts cdma sim/ruim cards and shares that internet over wifi? I have seen plenty of such devices for gsm and even for cdma ones, problem is they work on all providers except for bsnl evdo... Don't know why but that is weird...

So my question is there such a device out there especially for bsnl evdo?

ZTE ac2766 paired with micromax mmx 440w. worked well for me.. even micromax mmx300c & mmx440w gave me issues..

why bsnl evdo is not working on unlocked devices, because it uses concatenated prl (part of prl in sim card & part of prl in modem), when both matches, evdo works.. but at the time of unlocking the modem, the part which stays in modem gets erased, so only 1x works..

hope your query is answered..

ZTE ac2766 paired with micromax mmx 440w. worked well for me.. even micromax mmx300c & mmx440w gave me issues..

why bsnl evdo is not working on unlocked devices, because it uses concatenated prl (part of prl in sim card & part of prl in modem), when both matches, evdo works.. but at the time of unlocking the modem, the part which stays in modem gets erased, so only 1x works..

hope your query is answered..

Thanks, appreciate your reply....
I guess i will try out mmx440w as well...

Back