Android Bsnl Penta IS709c

pratzgh1

Pratzgh1
Adept
Well bought this tablet when it was on sale on shopclues, got it for 2.8k. Pretty neat!

Initial impressions on receiving it were: Well a budget tablet and let's not expect more . it plays videos and I can surf on it. Done. That's all I want from it. And it's bang for bucks. Well yes it is.

But giving it a thought. We had lower specd phones with hardware just like this tab and we used to juice them to their fullest potential. So why let this tab rest and just play videos.

Now I wonder if I could use some custom roms on it and try to get some more above average than the below average performance the tab provides.

Ps: Lemme also give a very precise review of the tab.

Pros: Video playback is awesomely amazing. Plays full hd and pans seamlessly. Screen has good color reproduction and contrast. Can play casual games with ease. All puzzle and graphically less intensive games are a breeze for the hardware. Good built quality and nice in package contents. Usb otg, case, etc.

Cons: (considering it's price let's not get too critical) the battery life is pathetically poor, touch response is not accurate and laggy performance out of the box.

So basically finding means to better it. Any custom roms. And inputs from users to better the tab usage. It's my first tab and bought it just to see if I even need a tab. So kindly lemme know the most used tab apps and things I could do with the penta?

Back