BSNL UL1350 To Reliance Night Booster Zoom 1 OR Airtel 1699/- ???

yohanns23

Disciple
Im Planning to shift from bsnl ul1350 to reliance night booster zoom 1(1mbps day /10pm -8am = 2mbps -All Unlimited) or airtel 1mbps ....

im a bit worried about FUP in airtel and also how good is reliance in their connection....im pretty ok with the fact that in rel u gotta login every 20 hours or something.

How Is The Speed And Connection Quality in rel and airtel and also the performance on torrents ?

I Couldnt care much about CC...there all the same

any hope for others i've been hearing like railwire and beam telecom , you telecom...?
can someone give me some advice?
thanks

Yeah,me too downgraded from BSNL UL1350 to BSNL UL750 and getting the same speeds but to me BSNL Sucks it's just that it's better VFM.

coz i have to pay around 1400/- in Airtel for the same speeds with FUP policy which makes the plan worse than BSNL.

but the Airtel provides way more better service in my area than BSNL.

PS - i don't have any idea about reliance..

well if Airtel 1mbps at 1699 is an option, maybe it would be worth it to pay another 100 rupees more and get 4mbps for 1799? 50GB FUP after which your speeds go down to 256kbps.

With Airtel speeds I'm currently having a problem here in chennai but I've been using them for many years now and never had any issues. I think it's some fault with the wiring.

Thanks For The Reply Guys but im looking for completely unlimited , and till now reliance offers no FUP!! :eek:hyeah:
and its pretty cheap ...and Customer Care Is Awesome Compared To Others Even Though They Cant Speak Much English...But Still Its WAAYYY Better Than BSNL Or Airtel....just an opinion with todays experience with their cc...
they told me it would take A Max of 7 days to get the connection but they ussually do it really fast...confirmed no fup also..!!!

Back