BSNL Upgradation of Speed/Bandwidth of Certain Home unlimited plans.

The Sauron

Skilled
Recentely BSNL has increased bandwidth /speed of certain home unlimited plans with imediate effect as follows.

Exiting name & Bandwidth

BB Home UL 750 256kbps

BB Home Combo UL750 256kbps

BB Home Combo UL1350 512kbps

Revised name & Bandwidth

BB Home UL 750 512Kbps

BB Home Combo UL750 512Kbps

BB Home Combo ULF 1350 2Mbps upto 15GB, 512 Kbps beyond 15Gb.

Above changes has been officaly announced all over India and implemented with imediate effect.

http://www.bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=535

Attachments

• bb.JPG
    bb.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 275
Re: BSNL Upgradation of Speed/Bandwidth of Certain Home limited plans.

From what I heard the UL 750 which is 512kbps now will start FUP 2 or 3 months later . Like its contemporary Home UL900 which is 512kbps till 8gb and 256kbps beyond it , after you cross the FUP , from what i heard , speeds will be capped at 256kbps for Home UL 750 customers. But as of now the implementation of FUP on HOME UL 750 will take time because BSNL will first attract new customers with this low rate and then introduce it suddenly like today without prior notice . For the existing Home UL 1350 users like me ( but for only this month , coz I am shifting over to HOme 500 next month ) they are simply making a BAKRA out of them. I mean 15 GB is the height man . It will be easily downloaded in 19-22hrs i.e not even 1 full day of 2mbps unlimited connection

Paying 600 bucks extra just for 15GB is useless . I feel HOme UL 1350 is totally useless now like the other FUP'ed plans BSNL introduced a couple of months ago.

Oh yeah there's also 1 more thing which I fear . Whenever the Home 500 will be deprived of night unlimited from 2-8am everyday , its the time BSNL will break down and loyal BSNL customers like us will be forced to move to local cablewallahs . At least local cablewallahs don't impose FUP on unlimited plans . Moreover they give 1 mbps @ 1k which is quite reasonable to BSNL HOME UL 1350 512kbps

Brothers there were no idications that FUP would ever be introduce in BSNL . We never imagined BSNL with FUP . But now its all a reality . Mark my words guys , FUP symbiote will plague BSNL host and ultimately rip it apart.

@virus32win

Yup...!! You are right. There is still no information about FUP and looks like they are going to do that in future too...!! :)

BTW I'm enjoying doubled speeds right now...!! Downloading Adobe Master Suite CS5...!! :bleh: :lol: :clap:

@Anubis Oye yaar subh subh bola kar...!! :)

@krishnandu - Yar main chahta toh FUP ko jar se nikal du , magar kar nahi sakta , right ? Truth always hurts , maybe not now , but yes this year has seen too many BSNL plan's being FUP'ed and this plan is going to be no exception too

Hmm..!! It's the most basic UL plan from BSNL. Don't know what would I do if they implement FUP here too :(

Other ISP's are providing much better plans. Say Airtel provides 256kbps UL(No FUP) @ 799/- and 512kbps UL(No FUP) @ 899/-

But unluckily Airtel don't have any ports here in my locality.

And in other cities they get even much better plans.

Is the above cutting of bsnl really 'original & true" ?....600 bucks...for 15gb extra@2mbps lollipop....are bsnl users Idiots or bsnl babus the super clever cheaters.....why NOT DISCONTINUE the 1350 plan alltogether....it would have been much better that way...sheesh...another BAD day fo those who wants a better service called "BROADBAND"....Which in india IMHO will only be a BAD unrealised Dream !!!

The UL 1350 has become worthless now. currently in BSNL only two plans are good, Home 500 + Home UL 750(including their variants) . rest all is crap

virus32win said:
Recentely BSNL has increased bandwidth /speed of certain home limited plans with imediate effect as follows.

Exiting name & Bandwidth

BB Home UL 750 256kbps

BB Home Combo UL750 256kbps

BB Home Combo UL1350 512kbps

Revised name & Bandwidth

BB Home UL 750 512Kbps

BB Home Combo UL750 512Kbps

BB Home Combo ULF 1350 2Mbps upto 15GB, 512 Kbps beyond 15Gb.

Above changes has been officaly announced all over India and implemented with imediate effect.

bb.JPG

check Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd- Latest News

:hap2: :clap:

I think it's time to reduce monthly bill for me , I will downgrade from 512 UL to 750 UL .

why should I pay Rs. 1350 for 512 kbps which I can get only on 750 Rs

multi said:
I think it's time to reduce monthly bill for me , I will downgrade from 512 UL to 750 UL .

why should I pay Rs. 1350 for 512 kbps which I can get only on 750 Rs
Me too, no point paying extra 600 bucks for 15 GB bandwith.

Guess time to change the plan, can anyone highlight the process for the same and how many days does it take to change the plan

Dushie said:
Guess time to change the plan, can anyone highlight the process for the same and how many days does it take to change the plan
Submit a written application to the Commercial Officer mentioning about change of plan.Normally new plans get activated from the first day of next month.

mrbgupta said:
Submit a written application to the Commercial Officer mentioning about change of plan.Normally new plans get activated from the first day of next month.
r u f****** kidding me? i just had to ring the customer care. i dont thnk it even took an hour.sweet,eh?

i called them they said the plan change would only happen next month and are asking to raise a request at the end of the month. Also i checked my speeds they have not still not increased and i am getting 512 only. no 2 mbps speeds till now. Even restarted the modem once no increase in speeds till now

Back