PC Peripherals Budget Cabinet with transparent window and couple other things

AK3D

Adept
Hello,
Can anyone recommend a cabinet which has a transparent window. I'm in Ahmedabad, and we don't have much of a choice here - zebronics series might be available, but I'm also looking for other options - any ideas?

Also, NO good power supplies are available here apart from powersafe/vip - My dealer can get me the 500W powersafe, but I heard the cooler-master 600W was much better and available in Mumbai. Can anyone guide me in this aspect? (I have a budget of 2000 - 3000 Rs for the PSU)

Finally - a couple LED or cathode lights and a couple LED fans to go with the case. One 92 mm fan with LED lights that would go nicely with a thermalright Ultra-90 - where can I find those?

Any help is appreciated - Thanks guys.
-- Aamir --

get your self a zebronics antibiotic - 2k

power safe 500w - 2.5 ( what is the rig you plan to handle ) this will even take a 8800 series card without problem . the cooler master extreme is above 3k so if you extend your budget get it may be close to 3.5 k for the 600w now.

thermalright Ultra-90 - prime agb bombay. check the other threads as to how you can get it from them.

Thanks 200mph - I'm looking to build an OC'd C2D 4300 and have a 7900 GS with me as of now. In future I would like to get a niceish DX10 card like the 8800. I wasn't sure the powersafe 500W could handle it, but if it can, then its a good option.

^ Try stretching you budget for the cabinet a bit and get the Antec Super Lanboy. Contact theitdepot.com, they'll ship it to you.

Once you use an Antec, you wont feel like touching a Zebby :p

SLB is out of production, afaik doesn't have stock of the same, a sales guy in itdepot said that Antec 900 is replacing SLB :p

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think the antecs are way out of budget for me.

@saiyan - congratulations on the new Dell monitor

I guess I'll have to go with a zebronics model or so.

Ank1t said:
Just dont get a Zebby Peace.. If you do, make sure to put a rear 120mm Exhaust fan..

Any reasons for doing so, since I use this cabinet with default placement of the supplied fans.

The rear was fitted with 80mm fan & side one has 120mm for intake & 80m for gpu heat out flow

Back