Budget 0-20k Budget GPU recommendation to get 60 fps at 1080p medium-high

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayank0623

Disciple
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
    • Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H
    • GPU - iGPU AMD RX Vega 8
    • RAM - ADATA XPG D30 2x8 GB
    • Monitor - 40" FHD Samsung Smart TV
    • PSU - Corsair CX450
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
    • Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M-DS3H
    • RAM - ADATA XPG D30 2x8 GB
    • Monitor - 40" FHD Samsung Smart TV
    • PSU - Corsair CX450
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • GPU
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, won't be upgrading within 6 months
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes(Second Hand Only)
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming at consistent 50-60 FPS
    • Browsing
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Nil
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Strategy - Civilization VI
    • Racing - FH4 at medium to high settings
    • Action Adventure - GTA 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Tomb Raider etc. at medium-high settings
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1920x1080
    2. Desktop - 1920x1080
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit

I'm not sure about current market prices but a GTX 1060 6GB is a good choice in the 8.5-9k range. Due to GPU shortage most of these are likely selling at higher prices

I'm not sure about current market prices but a GTX 1060 6GB is a good choice in the 8.5-9k range. Due to GPU shortage most of these are likely selling at higher prices
Yeah this is the best choice I feel too but people nowadays are selling them for 14k+ which is just sad. I've posted threads both here and on FB and the lowest offer I've got is 14k

I called them and they said stock isn't available, asked me to call tomorrow again to confirm, if no stock they'll refund. I think it's useless will update tomorrow what they say.

Be careful with FB, there are many scammers running around stealing pics from olx and trying to scam. Do not pay upfront ever. Will share if I find any good legit deals anywhere.

I called them and they said stock isn't available, asked me to call tomorrow again to confirm, if no stock they'll refund. I think it's useless will update tomorrow what they say.

Be careful with FB, there are many scammers running around stealing pics from olx and trying to scam. Do not pay upfront ever. Will share if I find any good legit deals anywhere.
Yeah I have no plans of buying without verifying every single detail, but do let me know if you find good deals elsewhere

I was lucky enough to pick one up for ~8.5k before this whole fiasco. Currently it's lying idle because I'm looking for a better CPU but there's no way I'm getting rid of my GPU given the current situation.

I was lucky enough to pick one up for ~8.5k before this whole fiasco. Currently it's lying idle because I'm looking for a better CPU but there's no way I'm getting rid of my GPU given the current situation.
I know 8-10k is usually where 1060s used to go for before. Hopefully I can find someone willing to part with theirs for a reasonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back