Budget Mobile Phone basically needed as a good music player

casper^

Disciple
I'm not able to get or search a mobile phone of my choice of features so I've cut down many of the features - also because my budget is low now. I had thought of buying either a Nokia X2-00 or X2-02 but am not sure if both of them meet my below list of features.

Music is the only main requirement and camera, video player and other features are not important. Prefer good brand phones, not the China made ones. It should also have good call reception, other than the below features. I hope that's understood.

1. Q: Budget?
A: 3,000 to 4,000

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar / flip

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No, but any good brand with loud sounding speaker and good music quality is fine.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Usual keypad but not qwerty

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Camera not important but flash which usually also serves as a torch would be a plus.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Any

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: Bluetooth with EDR and A2DP. Edge would be a plus.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Calls and music (and podcasts) listening only.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Dual SIM would be a plus but not very important.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Nokia X2 and X2-00

I'm in need of a mobile phone with the following features:

1. Loud and good music quality like the Nokia 5800-XpressMusic. I know that Micromax and other China mobiles are quite louder these days but fail on quality and they have one or the other usual expected features absent which really irritates the user to use it.

2. Support for 32 GB microSD card.or at the least it shouldn't hang or become slow when using a 16 GB card even if not able to support 32 GB

3. The Music UI should not be slow even when using a 32 GB microSD card. The scrolling in the playlist, the gallery (memory card) and in the contacts should be fast. Also pressing the Next or Previous buttons when in the music player should be fast, if not instant.

4. Fast-forwarding and rewinding of audio should be fast and not take very long to do.

5. Phone should not hang. This usually happens if the phone's memory is very less (like 10 MB in many Nokia S40 phones)

These features aren't strictly needed but would be a plus:

1. Torch light would be a plus

2. Radio without using the earphones as antenna would be a plus

3. Recording of FM and calls would be a plus

4. Alarms (more than one) and reminder feature with custom ringtones or MP3 song for each reminder would be a plus.

All help very appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Casper

Back