Monitors Bug in monitor

hatter

Skilled
A tiny live, crawling bug is in 17" monitor. I don't know how it reached in there but he seems to be more than willing to keep me company as a whittle away my night alone at my computer.

:lol:

He is visible only when window has white background and he is always moving, mostly in bottom left of the monitor. :p

Is there any thing I can do about this tiny trouble :S

:) that is one strange little problem. maybe you can wait for it to die of starvation/ old age :eek:hyeah: . but what if it is not a he, and she has laid her brood of thousand eggs in there !!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

virus32win said:
Where did he mentioned internal problem of monitor is OP specially?He is talking about display on screen which is obvious external.well buddy i have delivered my personal experience with 17 inch monitor.Further i am too much used to with internal structure of CRT and its working.He is going to get it repaired in warranty.No need to worry.You people are sick of pulling leg.I am out from this thread now..enjoy

confusion confusion :p

I didnt get the first sentence here, do you know what is OP and what everyone is taking about?

PS: not meant to be offensive in any way :cool2:

lol...see the PIC posted.it contains an actual LIVING insect inside an LCD.no one is pulling ur leg.just confused how an insect get removed by refreshing.

virus32win said:
Where did he mentioned internal problem of monitor in OP( original Post ) specially?He is talking about display on screen which is obvious external.well buddy i have delivered my personal experience with 17 inch monitor.Further i am too much used to with internal structure of CRT and its working.He is going to get it repaired in warranty.No need to worry.You people are sick of pulling leg.I am out from this thread now..enjoy

ok guys may be i am taking problem in wrong sense.Mods can delete my all post in this thread.Sorry to awake extra active sixth sense of all people:rofl:

virus32win said:
Where did he mentioned internal problem of monitor in OP( original Post ) specially?He is talking about display on screen which is obvious external.well buddy i have delivered my personal experience with 17 inch monitor.Further i am too much used to with internal structure of CRT and its working.He is going to get it repaired in warranty.No need to worry.You people are sick of pulling leg.I am out from this thread now..enjoy
bug
shinyPotatoBug.jpg

Bug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tangentray said:
:) that is one strange little problem. maybe you can wait for it to die of starvation/ old age :eek:hyeah: . but what if it is not a he, and she has laid her brood of thousand eggs in there !!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that would be scary :(

RMA... well, may be but so far the bug is behaving pretty nice and gentle. It is not visible unless it is on the screen and background is white.

Back